Review Highlights
This is IT!! Do not look further

Ian is An amazing person, he provides excellent customer service exceeding the expectations. He... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2018
Jucc T
via mobile
Best off road trip ever

We had an awesome day w Ian on the hidden off roads of Welsh. He’s expertise and passion for the... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2018
stpet01
Queens, New York
via mobile

All reviews welsh mountains land rover off road driving off roading north wales birthday surprise unique experience great fun vehicle defender instructions ian thrill instructor river tailored tuition
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

My brother and sister in law bought me a trip out with 90 Dirty Adventures for Christmas and the day out was brilliant! Ian planned the day based on my requests ( some off road driving on green lanes and to see some of the beautiful sights of North Wales, normally inaccessible by car) and it did not disappoint. We all had a go at the off road driving ( including my 70 year old mum!) and Ian was great at explaining how to tackle each terrain. The highlight was going up to Lost Lake, a beautiful otherworldly site to eat our sandwiches. This is a wonderful trip and can be tailored to your own requests and Ian is a great host. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2018

Hello Vicky,

Your brother Oli and I managed to create a special surprise day out for you on the quiet and being the 'Petrolhead' that you are, this had to be different!
So, different it was. We went all out to make sure that you were challenged on this driving experience and took you out of your comfort zone more than once.
Our guests spend a lot of time behind the wheel unlike some other driving experiences available via voucher type sites and it was nice that you surrendered the wheel for a while to let your family members drive for a bit including Stella who celebrated het 70th birthday the day before your Defender driving experience.
Another bitterly cold February day that was mostly dry and windy until the clouds rolled in and dropped a whole load of snow on us.
It's a good job that we have a vehicle that can handle the weather conditions and we were nice and warm inside.

Best wishes to all the family and I hope to see you again soon,
Ian

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Ian led us on a great day of green laning. We had a lot of fun pottering along lanes with stunning views, that wouldn't be accessible in anything but a 4x4. It was great seeing just how capable these vehicles actually are. Ian was a great host and even helped me out of a tricky spot, showing his wealth of experience! Would go again. Thanks!

Date of experience: January 2018

Hi Matt,

A bitterly cold day just after New Year was an excellent way of blowing away the cobwebs on this tour with the three vehicles.
I know you were on your own in your vehicle and in the other vehicle there was a small family group but we all had a great day and completed all the tracks despite the difficult incident you encountered.

Since we met, I have been keeping an eye on your Instagram account and noticed that you're no longer green laning in the shiny Discovery you brought along on that day but now have a more suitable vehicle for the brilliant network of stunning green lanes we have in this area.
I will send you a message to go out again soon.

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Words cannot even express how incredible this experience was. I must admit I was a bit skeptical about this excursion at first as it was a 30th birthday surprise for my boyfriend..both of us grew up off roading so I was nervous this might be a lame tourist trap. Needless to say, this experience far exceeded my expectations! It was not at all lame! In fact it was extreme! Ian definitely allowed you to push the Land Rover to its limits. You never felt as if you had to take it easy for the sake of the vehicle! Ian was awesome and as adventurous as us! Not only did this trip fulfill our need for a thrill it provided us a one of a kind opportunity to see the beautiful Welsh countryside. We would have never been able to cover that much ground or see the gorgeous sights in Wales if it weren't for this experience! All in all, Ian blew it out of the water and made my boyfriends birthday extremely memorable! We were both beyond satisfied! Ian even brought a delicious red velvet cake as a birthday surprise which we enjoyed with English tea and coffee beside a waterfall!

Definitely worthwhile! It was a full day of off roading while taking in the breathtaking country of Wales! As I said before I can't rave enough about this unique experience! Ian was awesome! I highly recommend 90dirtyadventures!

Date of experience: July 2017

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for the review on your boyfriend's birthday tour all the way from Northern Carolina, USA. We had a lovely, hot and sunny day for Will's 30th birthday and lunch by the waterfall was also memorable, particularly that neither of you had drunk English tea before!
I'm so pleased that our tour exceeded your expectations and it wasn't a 'lame tourist trap'. I pride myself on finding out a little bit about our guests and what they would like to do on 'your day out'. It's all about you, I'm here to provide the fun and entertainment and have never been called 'awesome' before.
I'm so pleased that I 'blew it out of the water' and made it a trip to remember for you both. Each tour is made for our guests and deserves the title of being 'bespoke'.
I hope you visit England again and when you do, I will take you to the Lake District next time to continue our unique way of touring the countryside.

Keep in touch and see you soon,

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I actually did this attraction as a date when I first met my partner, as we wanted to do something completely out of the ordinary and memorable.

Ill begin by saying that Ian came to pick us up at very last minutes notice on a wet Saturday.
We drove down to North Wales near Llandudno and during the trip he explained what the day would have in store, which only added to the excitement.
What happened next was outstanding. We crossed rivers, drove up hills and negotiated off road driving in a Land Rover Defender, something neither myself or my partner had experienced before.
Ian gave us licence to push the Land Rover to it's absolute limits. It was obviously something he was extremely experienced in and I got the idea that he knew the car and the route inside out, which gave us confidence.

I'd recommend this day out for groups of friends, couples, work days, stag do's, the lot.
Fantastic experience.

Date of experience: August 2016
I B, Owner at 90 Dirty Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Hello Anthony,
I remember this day so much as we moved hell and high water to arrange this for you at short notice as you said in your review.
I really enjoyed this day out and know that you and your partner did also. I really pushed you to get the most out of the vehicle after building your confidence. I particularly remember the amount of river crossings we did to capture both of you on camera for your video.
I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your day out together and I hope that you will book again to drive one of our other vehicles and push yourself again on some different routes.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Went today what a fantastic day on the Welsh mountain I would recommend 90 dirty adventures for the best day out thankyou Ian for everything today absolutely amazing

Date of experience: November 2016
I B, Owner at 90 Dirty Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hello Gemma and Malcolm,

Well, what can I say about this trip...

Gemma and I organised a surprise 40th birthday experience for Malcolm that was all very hush hush. They flew over from the Channel Islands and the following morning we met at their hotel in thick fog. Malcolm was thrilled and we set off for Wales. It was only when we got above the clouds we were treated to spectacular views in the autumnal sunshine. Frosty grass, bright sunshine and all the fog and mist in the valleys.

We pushed on and eventually stopped for a coffee when Malcolm asked me to arrange another surprise for him. I took them both to a beautiful waterfall in the mountains and video camera in hand, started to film the lovely location. As I panned around, this was Malcolm's cue and he went down on bended knee and asked Gemma to marry him!

We never seen Gemma for the rest of the day but Malcolm and I enjoyed the rest of the trip..... Just kidding, of course she said yes!

Definitely one to remember this trip and it was lovely to meet up with you guys for a coffee again this year when you came over.

Keep in touch
Don't forget the wedding invite!
Ian