“A thrilling bespoke experience”

90 Dirty Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 90 Dirty Adventures is a driving experience with a difference and offers a wide range of exciting mountain tours and adrenaline packed off-road driving experiences in our Land Rover Defender vehicles that will leave you wanting more. Each package is tailored to your needs and we aim to work with you to maximise your day out. Based in Liverpool, we will take you to the mountains of Wales for an adrenaline fuelled day of excitement. You will be driving our vehicle along green lanes in the mountains and not on a man made course. You will be guided on how to drive a 4x4 and encouraged to tackle some difficult terrain to maximise the experience. We are generally not affected by the weather either. A bit of rain or snow can add a new dimension to the lovely scenery and to your photographs! Our fleet of vehicles offer different seating capacities and are fitted with HD cameras to record your driving experience. If you have any questions then visit our website and fill out a contact form.
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Ian creates an amazing experience tailored to different experience levels. He offers a great variety of exciting challenges and encourages you to do things you thought you couldn't. To be honest it's worth it for the views alone. He's also a really fun guy to spend the day with. Thanks again, Ian. It was brilliant. I would recommend one of his trips to anyone.

Date of experience: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
I B, Owner at 90 Dirty Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Hi Helen,

I'm so please that our secret birthday surprise worked out so well.
The driving experience takes you to some stunning places and getting there once you leave the comfort of tarmac under your wheels is all part of the thrill ride. The views of the mountains, waterfalls and lakes are beautiful whatever the time of year but my favourite is when they are covered in snow. It was quite wet that day and our vehicle was covered in mud by the end of the day but it didn't dampen our fun at all. That wasn't the case the following day while I was washing it.

I appreciate your review as it helps future guests to judge for themselves that we go the extra mile to make sure that everyone has a brilliant day with us.

I hope that you will come along again on another exciting dirty adventure soon.

All reviews
"river"
"tailored"
"tuition"

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We've been out in the Welsh mountains on a bespoke 5 hours field trip with 90 Dirty Adventures on 15th of April 2018. It was simply a terrific experience where we had great fun, got introduced to Off-road driving and always felt safe in the hands of Ian and his colleague.

Date of experience: April 2018

Thank you Luethj for your review.

Your trip took a few weeks to plan and many e-mails and telephone calls to cater for your group.

Wales always has something different to offer each season and you were lucky to see all the new-borns running around while taking in the breath-taking scenery. Some of your party were new to off road driving and I'm glad that you felt comfortable and in safe hands. The routes we take can be challenging to a beginner and you rose wonderfully to that challenge.

I hope you will visit us again in a different season so that you can appreciate the changes in our countryside.

Best wishes, Ian

Reviewed 18 April 2018

The escape from Liverpool to the Welsh Mountains and directly to the Manchester Airport was impressive. Passing trough a river with water on the bonnet or driving to deep mud or over sharp and massive stones.. just fun. Ian and Matt (a professional racing instructor) are very nice guys. For the money you get in other driving experiences a car for an hour you've here a whole day and a lot to remember.

Date of experience: April 2018
I B, Owner at 90 Dirty Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Hi Pascal,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for 90 Dirty Adventures.
I'm so pleased that you had a brilliant day with us and you have taken away a lot of memories.
The river crossing was certainly memorable that day when my driver stalled right in the middle and we had to get started again quickly before everyone reached under their seats for the life jackets ha ha.

Value for money is as important to us along with our customer service and I'm pleased that you mentioned it in your comments. We are not the cheapest out there as we are not in the 'voucher experience' marketplace but pound for pound I think we always exceed what our guests expected from us. That sets us apart from the rest.

If you take another trip over to the UK again, tell me and we'll meet up for a beer, on the top of a mountain of course!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my Swiss friends had a terrific experience in the Welsh mountains and highly recommend this service!

The planning, transfer and the instructions given where timely and with great care. After a one hour transfer directly from our stay in Liverpool we’ve emerged ourselves into welsh muddy puddles for a first test round.

Stepping up on terrain and difficulty all 7 of us drove off-road in the defender vehicle across the Wayfarer pass. It was just marvelous. :)
Being able to drive for ourselves after some instruction was a truly unique experience I’ve always dreamed of, since I saw famous off-road trophy’s as a kid.

For a group of gentleman who seek a nature experience and improve their skills, 90 dirty adventure offers just the right amount of thrill, whilst always guaranteeing safety.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your brilliant review. It was a pleasure to take your group out in our vehicles and I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much. Sometimes, you take for granted what is on your doorstep but to have this opportunity to share our countryside with lovely people like your friends from Switzerland and you of course!

A big thank you also for taking the time to produce the fantastic film for me of your day out. The drone footage you captured is amazing and your film is now published on both our websites and all over our 3 Facebook sites. It's normally me that is behind the camera to produce a film for our guests but the aerial shots has just blown it out of the water! I know what I'm going to ask Father Christmas for this year! No, not Land Rover parts again, definitely a drone.

If you and the boys are going to come back over again next year on your annual pilgrimage to the UK, give me a shout and we can go out again. It would be great to see you again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

My brother and sister in law bought me a trip out with 90 Dirty Adventures for Christmas and the day out was brilliant! Ian planned the day based on my requests ( some off road driving on green lanes and to see some of the beautiful sights of North Wales, normally inaccessible by car) and it did not disappoint. We all had a go at the off road driving ( including my 70 year old mum!) and Ian was great at explaining how to tackle each terrain. The highlight was going up to Lost Lake, a beautiful otherworldly site to eat our sandwiches. This is a wonderful trip and can be tailored to your own requests and Ian is a great host. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2018
I B, Owner at 90 Dirty Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Hello Vicky,

Your brother Oli and I managed to create a special surprise day out for you on the quiet and being the 'Petrolhead' that you are, this had to be different!
So, different it was. We went all out to make sure that you were challenged on this driving experience and took you out of your comfort zone more than once.
Our guests spend a lot of time behind the wheel unlike some other driving experiences available via voucher type sites and it was nice that you surrendered the wheel for a while to let your family members drive for a bit including Stella who celebrated het 70th birthday the day before your Defender driving experience.
Another bitterly cold February day that was mostly dry and windy until the clouds rolled in and dropped a whole load of snow on us.
It's a good job that we have a vehicle that can handle the weather conditions and we were nice and warm inside.

Best wishes to all the family and I hope to see you again soon,