Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,364 results
All reviews castle street budget hotel rabbit warren comfy bed city centre matthew street fantastic location would definitely stay here again the air conditioning twin room bars and restaurants few minutes walk reception staff booked this hotel car park towels greggs
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2023

Went to Tune Hotel Liverpool to watch the Everton game! On arrival to the hotel, the appearance outside was amazing and there was an outside disco happening(much enjoyed!) We walked into the hotel and were greeted by a nice man who asked us for ID and our booking details. We were then given a hotel keycard and given very quick instructions. Our booking was in Hotel B, and it was a medium length walk up and down stairs to get to the room, but we made it eventually! We tapped our keycard and entered. The room was an ensuite with 2 single beds and a working TV. The bed was comfortable with a slightly hard pillow, which my father liked. After unpacking, we left for the stadium. We arrived back at the hotel at around 1130 and had to be let in by a member of staff, who was also very nice. We went to our room(still cheering from our 3-0 victory) and put on Talksport. My sleep was interrupted twice by street noise, but falling asleep again was easy. We woke up, packed and left the hotel at 8 to get some Greggs. Good experience altogether!

Room tip: There's a really tasty Greggs downstairs! I recommend that you arrive back at the hotel before 12am, as it may be hard to get in.
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2023 via mobile

Excellent stay in a great location. Such good value for money, rooms are clean and contain what you need. Only improvement needed would be a kettle in rooms. But I won't argue with the price for the rooms. Staff are very friendly and welcoming. Can't beat these rooms for value for money, will definitely use again.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2023

When 1st entered nice lady let me leave my bag as i was off to a show, she gave me a key card.
When i returned I said to the 2 men on reception who did'nt seem to understand english that id never been before and do I take the lift to the 1st floor, he replied yes.
5 mins later and 2 lifts later i finally found my room, its like a maze.
I expected a key card instead of a key hole in the door, i
went downstairs again to be told then not before at the side of the door theres a keypad for card.
Never seen this before and should of explained this and that lifts only go to 1 floor.
His reply was its a listed building.
When i eventually found my room again put the tv on and the picture went dark, i easnt goung to spend 10 minutes finding reception again so watched tv on ny phone.
I was awoken at 4.45 (know this not hotels fault) by screaming young drunken women.
I never returned to sleep, in the morning i got in the shower which was good, the bottom of the door was broken so got stuck in the shower.
I explained all to reception on leaving, i told girl who apologised for everything i will not be returning.
So looking forward NOT to my 3 hr drive back home feeling like a zombie !
Back to th eZ hotel for me !

Room tip: Leave until time to find your room & lifts!
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2023 via mobile

Midweek stay as a solo guest.

Booked via booking site and was just hoping for a half decent bed.

Pleasantly surprised. Great value for money with decent wifi and private bathroom with mini toiletries and towels.

TV with remote and own air con operated with key card.

Great location - 18 mins from Lime Street and close to bars, restaurants and things to do.

Room tip: Take some water or buy a brew downstairs as no kettle in room
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2023

Room was originally £162 for a Saturday night... way overpriced!! We arrived and were told to sit down and wait as they'd overbooked the twin rooms. The staff members on reception were nice enough but were quite cold and not very welcoming. We eventually got booked into a double room and they knocked the price of the room down to £100 and extended our check out time to 1pm - it's usually 10am.
After a long trek to Hotel B which is like a maze (good luck if you've had a few), we arrived at a very basic room. One pillow each, no tea/coffee/kettle etc, windows that didn't open and a frosty bathroom door where you can see shadows of the person in there. We paid £100 after the cock up but I'd pay a maximum of £40 and only stay if desperate. The rooms are tiny, basic and there were cracks in the walls. The bed wasn't comfortable either. The only good thing was the location.

Date of stay: September 2023