“Anfield - What Can I Say - YNWA”
Review of Anfield Stadium

Ranked #2 of 216 things to do in Liverpool
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Football is one of the city's greatest passions. There are two big clubs in the city, but it's those playing in red who enjoy most of the attention. Liverpool FC opens its Anfield Stadium to visitors during the day when no games are scheduled. Led by enthusiastic guides, the museum and stadium tour gives sports fans behind-the-scenes access to one of the best-known soccer clubs in the world.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Been here a few times (not enough though!!). Suppose you've got to be a Liverpool fan to really appreciate the place and what goes on here. Done the tour of the stadium on one of my visits - steeped in history. Well and truly high up my must return destinations.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Brilliant! they were very helpful especially as we took our baby with us! Amazing place, friendly staff and an excellent restaurant which is worth a visit.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I don't support Liverpool, but there is no doubting that this is a club with tremendous history. The history was brought to life by the very good tour guides. The tour was about an hour and we saw all the key areas, with the exception of the home dressing room which is under renovation.

Very good and I would highly recommend it, but at the end of the day it will never be The Amex (home of Brighton).

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

May I add that on Friday last the 11th of july myself and my wife had a terrific visit..the tour and history of the club was second to none...the young man,shawn....was witty and charming and was well impressed with his knowledge and story telling...keep up the great work...mr walsh...

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Anfiels is an amazing footballstadium with tradition.
Brilliant football museum with a original champions leauge trophy.