Taza Kebab House
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Real good tasting kebab, korfu and shish, with excellent fillings and what a service! Small place but we only bought take away so no experience on eating at the restaurant. Kebab amazing! and you can make your own salad while you wait for the kebab or just take some jalapenos with your meal.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Wasn't sure quite what to expect, so I went with the flow and ordered what the person in front went for. Only looked like a few bits of meat in a heated bread (like a panini). Boy was I wrong. Delicious sauces, fresh crunchy salad and all for a few quid. Ask for a small container and you can top up on their salad.

The guy serving may not look too happy, but don't let that put you off.

Can't wait to go back sometime :)

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Best shawerma , delicious , tasty , and filling and all at a reasonable price , you get the jalapeños and salad on top for free , it is open till late so you can always grab a bite late in the night when al, restaurants have already closed , the seating is nothing special nor is the service so this place is just about the food and only the food , both the chicken and lamb sandwiches are great and one of each will sure fill you up.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I tried this place ONCE, so maybe my experience isn't characteristic of what you'd get if went a few times. But I had the chicken shawarma and had a bad stomach after! Called in sick to work the next day. So I'd say, eat at your own risk!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I have been recommended by friends and relatives not to miss this restaurant during my recent trip to uk. The location of the kebab house is easily found and after first attempt we loved it immediately! The chicken was juicy, the salads was freshed and crispy and the best was the sauce that we can add as much as we wanted it to be. They also provide us bird chillies for those who like it to be extra hot spicy! My kids love the chicken with rice. We went there almost every other ! Besides the excellent delicious taste the price was also very reasonable. I will definitely go there again.

1  Thank haslinarusdi