“Fantastic drinks!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Westbourne House
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Description: Designed to bring a touch of elegance to the heart of Westbourne Grove, 65 & King recalls the heady glamour of American Deco and is conceived as a theatrical and atmospheric drinking and dining parlour. Serving classic and creative cocktails alongside an all-day food menu until late, 65 & King offers something for all appetites, whether it's a quick lunch, tempting snack or something to nibble on whilst sampling the cocktails.Comprising of three newly refurbished spaces, 65 & King brings you a choice from one of our three private rooms, the "thrills" room for 35 people, the Opera box for 50 or the intimate red room for 10. We have exquisite seasonal menus or our chefs will create a bespoke menu to enhance your event. From intimate midweek get-togethers to hedonistic weekends, 65 & King strives to bring you its own glamorous drinking and dining experience - something to offer whatever the occasion.
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

Went for an after dinner drink, as our waiter recommended this place. Great service and really well made drinks. These guys takes pride in their work. Recommended for everyone who's in the area.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Had a good breakfast here the day we arrived as we were tired and it was the first place we came to. Very quiet early Sunday but nice English Breakfast. You could get cheaper elsewhere but the sausages, bacon and eggs were nice here

Reviewed 16 March 2013

I loved Westbourne House from the very first time I layed eyes on it, it's gorgeous. I lived just around the corner in Westbourne Terrace for quite a long time, so it became my local... The interior is gorgeous and I love their picky tapas style menu, in particular the Haloumi, yum. I've dragged lots of people through there since then and everyone likes it, Summer or Winter. It's trendy, upmarket and upbeat but still very reasonably priced. They have areas for private bookings, groups and functions, I love the front bar though. The staff have always been friendly chatty and happy.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

It is a nice enough place, the staff attentive enough, perhaps because it was not very busy on a freezing Thursday evening. I came across the less-than-glowing review on Tripadvisor to find out where the place was, but I don't feel the negative reviews are still accurate. Did not try the food, though.

Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

Fairly standard and expensive bar. £5 for a pint of staropramen. Nice decor but the staff started cleaning the bar and shelves and the place ended up smelling like a public toilet =-O. Appreciate they were just keeping busy , but not the time and place.

Might go back if it was busy but it ain't cheap