“Good night ”

Munich Cricket Club
Ranked #4,883 of 25,453 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Neighbourhood: Westminster
Description: Munich Cricket Club, a modern take on a classic bierkeller! We bring the fun to London Victoria! Enjoy authentic Bavarian food, steins of Munich beer and classic cocktails with a twist, how does an apple strudel martini sound? If this doesn't get your inner German out, we can guarantee that our weekly Oompha bands will! Get your lederhosen's on and join us for an experience to remember.
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Great night - atmosphere could be good on a busier night of the week , we visited on a Monday . Enjoyed the schnitzel and bratwurst ! Big servings of food

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Visited with friends at a relatively quiet late lunchtime after coming to London for the RAF 100 celebrations. I used to work this area and remember this as a pub so when we discovered a German Restaurant really looked forward to it!
The appearance is lovely with a great choice of beers and what likes an excellent menu. BUT none of the goulash dishes were available and out of the 3 pudding options no chocolate cake! The pretzel was hot, soft and tasty. The pork knuckle didn’t have a crisp outer shell, I had pork schnitzel which was a bit too oily with a Hangul of food service fries. A bit disappointing considering that I loved the feel of the place, the beers and I really want this place to work.
So in summary try it I might’ve gone on a bad day & will give it another go.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Really nice venue, friendly staff, good unpretentious food and great beers.Try the chicken schnitzel with mushroom sauce... It's delicious

1  Thank paulkstevens79
Moonshine B, Manager at Munich Cricket Club, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for your great review!
We look forward to seeing you soon again.

Many thanks,
Louise

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Very disappointing experience. Booked a table the previous day in a dining area as we were advised the area near the football screens would be busy and quite frankly we were not interested in watching the football.

On arrival the waitress said nothing was booked and walked away. Did not even accommodate my mother and I until I got annoyed. She then tried to sit us infront of the tv screens which was loud and we would have been sat with a table full of randoms screaming over the football.

Would not recommend.. I believe there is a way to treat all customers. A little respect please.

Hi Jadey12345,

Thank you for your feedback!

I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with us.
Our system was overloaded with bookings for the world cup and we tried our best to fit everyone in, I'm not sure why your booking wasn't found, it might have been a glitch in the reservation system, so for that I'm sorry. 99.9% of all our bookings and customers this day was for the football which is probably why the waitress placed you by the screen.

Now, this is no excuse to treat you disrespectfully so we will speak with our team to ensure we keep our standards up even on the busiest of days.

I hope you do visit us again so we can prove that you just caught us on a bad day and we can truly look after all our customers.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Louise

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Visited for my mates stag & we had a blast. Would go back again any day! Big beers, friendly staff & lots of German food! Enough said.

Louise C, Manager at Munich Cricket Club, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Danke for taking the time to review us! Hope to see you soon again!