“Nice late lunch”

Ranked #2,738 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: ASK Italian in Park Street is a place for great food and warm service. Think fresh bread made to tear and share. A glass of fine wine worth deserving of your time. Delicious main dishes prepared the traditional way. Everything we know and love about Italian food is served straight to your table. Take a look at our Park Street menu and, if you like what you see, book a table.
“Nice late lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

We arrived from train station looking for a late lunch, we were made very welcome. Service and food was tasty. Would visit again

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Not bad for a lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

A good place to stop off and grab a bite to eat, more for convenience really. As with most chain restaurants the food isn't 5 star fabulous, but I've never had any issues with ASK's food and it's usually reasonably good. The staff are friendly and didn't really have any problems with having to wait too long.

Helsinki, Finland
“Average Italian restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

I had a quick dinner at the ASK Italian restaurant, with a simple Fettucini Bolognese dish and a glass of red shiraz. At first it appeared as if nobody noticed I had entered the restaurant, but after a couple of minutes I got seated to a table. Waiters are very eager to upsell you starters and coffee.
My dish of pasta Bolognese was mediocre. Pasta was overcooked, very far from al dente. The sauce was tasty, and the waiter grated Parmigiano cheese and black pepper to the dish in the table. Without asking, my order of a glass of wine had turned into an order of a large glass of wine. In any case the Shiraz tasted good.
All in all, the restaurant offered various Italian dishes to a reasonable price. On the quality side, some improvement could definitely be made. If asked "would I eat here again", the answer would probably be "no".

Westborough, Massachusetts
“Great for a good, reasonable meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

I wanted a quick decent meal and the device and quality was very good. Not a gastronomic brilliance but very good.

• Visited April 2013
West Yorkshire
“Exactly what you expect but service with a smile”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

We arrived Saturday evening at 8pm to a very busy restaurant. We were greeted after a few minutes of waiting by Roxanne who saw us to our seat and asked what drinks she could get us straight away. On returning with the wine she asked if were ready or would like longer. She was polite, smiley and nipped between tables with ease,she checked on us just enough and chatted at the end (even after the tip). I had garlic mushrooms to start which were okay but very greasy as the bread was just sat in the oil and had soaked it all up. My husband has prawns which were very tasty (had to taste for research purposes only!) My main was chicken and pasta which was slightly bland but lots of it and my husband had calzone pizza which had a slight kick to it with the chilli and again a good portion. It was very lively and a good buzzing atmosphere. We had a voucher, which we presented on arrival and the total bill with bottle of wine was £42 in the centre of London! So no complaints, not your traditional romantic meal for 2 but I would definitely go again and great for families.

• Visited April 2013