“You might as well eat in the Kitchen”

Ask Italian - London - Park Street
Ranked #2,243 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: Israeli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: ASK Italian in Park Street is a place for great food and warm service. Think fresh bread made to tear and share. A glass of fine wine worth deserving of your time. Delicious main dishes prepared the traditional way. Everything we know and love about Italian food is served straight to your table. Take a look at our Park Street menu and, if you like what you see, book a table.
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Could not enjoy our food for the sweltering heat. The staff kept apologizing for how hot the dining room was, we felt badly for them. Observed sweat running off the faces of the kitchen staff into the food they were preparing. Never again.

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

We arrived from train station looking for a late lunch, we were made very welcome. Service and food was tasty. Would visit again

Reviewed 15 July 2013

A good place to stop off and grab a bite to eat, more for convenience really. As with most chain restaurants the food isn't 5 star fabulous, but I've never had any issues with ASK's food and it's usually reasonably good. The staff are friendly and didn't really have any problems with having to wait too long.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I had a quick dinner at the ASK Italian restaurant, with a simple Fettucini Bolognese dish and a glass of red shiraz. At first it appeared as if nobody noticed I had entered the restaurant, but after a couple of minutes I got seated to a table. Waiters are very eager to upsell you starters and coffee.
My dish of pasta Bolognese was mediocre. Pasta was overcooked, very far from al dente. The sauce was tasty, and the waiter grated Parmigiano cheese and black pepper to the dish in the table. Without asking, my order of a glass of wine had turned into an order of a large glass of wine. In any case the Shiraz tasted good.
All in all, the restaurant offered various Italian dishes to a reasonable price. On the quality side, some improvement could definitely be made. If asked "would I eat here again", the answer would probably be "no".

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I wanted a quick decent meal and the device and quality was very good. Not a gastronomic brilliance but very good.

Been to Ask Italian - London - Park Street? Share your experiences!