“Good italian food”

Ranked #786 of 22,376 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: With a prime location along Spring Street, this ASK Italian restaurant has recently gone through an extensive refurbishment. We've created a restaurant with a distinctive new look inspired by modern Italian design. And with the help of our expert friends, including awarding-winning chef Theo Randall, we've created a menu that features a range of simple, classic Italian food and an all Italian wine list.
Sandnes, Norway
“Good italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Large but cosy restaurant. Good food and very nice staff. We really felt welcomed. We want to came back!

Visited May 2014

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Dallas, Texas
“Yes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had a very tasty dinner here. It is modern, clean and friendly with excellent fresh food and reasonable prices. A DEFINITE one to remember for future visits.

Visited March 2014
Andover, MA
“Good Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We ate here one night before the theater. The welcome was very friendly and the food was really good. My granddaughter had the lasagna and I had the Carbonara and both were excellent. We both commented that we likes the fresh, open styling of the restaurant and the colors used to decorate.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank AndoverGramma
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious! Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I happened to wander into this restaurant during a recent trip to London and ended up having dinner there twice.

Food was simple, fresh, delicious! Staff was nice, attentive and not overbearing. I was able to enjoy my meal & after dinner coffee without being made to feel that I needed to leave to open up a table. They offer half size pasta dishes which was perfect.

• Visited March 2014
london
“Rudest staff , un.cooked food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I've been here many times and on all my times of coming back and giving it another chance I was very disappointed by the service. 1, cold uncooked food ,when I ask for it to be cooked I got an attitude by the waiters. 2. When I asked for my child's pizza to be cut I got an answer by waiters of take it or leave. 3 . I ate dread full pasta. 4.i payed for fresh milk shake and watched the staff making it with powdered shake , the dirty looking female manager told me so what the council will not care of complaints. 5.A very cheeky tall English member of staff hangs around hoping not to return your. change from the bill Do not go here, very un. Child friendly , a don,t care attitude.

Visited April 2014