“Definately one to visit”
Review of Bengal Quay

Bengal Quay
Ranked #2,462 of 23,707 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$67
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bengal Quay are proud to announce our prestigious Indian Restaurant and Take Away in London Canary Wharf. Our aim is to serve freshly prepared food with natural herbs and spices and to make your meal as enjoyable and memorable as possible. Our food is prepared with the greatest care and attention. We use the finest quality of ingredients to prepare some unique dishes including all the old favourites. We suggest that you try our food and judge the quality for yourself. We are located in the heart of Docklands and Isle of dogs. With over 100 people capacity and plus a bar, we are one of the largest Indian restaurants in the London E14 area with secure car park facility. Canary Wharf station is 5 minutes walk from Bengal Quay.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Usually visit the Bengal Quay about once a month when I am in London for work. The restaurant is right next to the Hilton hotel at Canary Wharf where I usually stay so ideal for a quick dinner after work. The quality of the food is superb, the staff are very friendly and the value great for London restaurants. Cost for a starter and main with all the usual extras and a couple of beers is around GBP 35 - I would normally pay about GBP 10 more for the same meal in a central London restaurant.

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

About 2 years ago had a family gathering party and that was the first time i had eaten at the place.. First look at venue was no bad decor and food arrived was quite impressed!! Would definately recommend to others

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Extensive menu and the food is very good. I ate here twice on my recent trip to London - loved the tangy/spicy Chicken Tikki Marsala. The meat quality is particularly good. Service is solid.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Great ambience, a bit sophisticated I should say given restaurants that I went to in London are very noisy. This place is spacious, laid back and a tad upscale decor wise, although food was very reasonably priced. The food was tasty, but I would not say authentic Indian, although once again I would reiterate that the butter chicken, naan, saag paneer were great!

I visited this place with a friend, although you would preferably visit this place with your partner since the ambience is very nice. The service was prompt too. Try out this place if you are hunting for a decent Indian place.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Came back after a late evening meeting and asked the front desk at the Hilton for places to eat and this one was mentioned. I loved the service. I ordered food to go and sat down with a cold Cobra beer while they were preparing my order. Excellent chili chicken. Prices are very reasonable (by London standards) and they give you a 20% discount if you take it back to your room. Would highly recommend it.