“High class food and service at affordable prices”
Review of Charlotte's Place

Charlotte's Place
Reserve with OpenTable
Charlotte's Place is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,350 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$42 - US$119
Cuisines: French, British
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Ealing Broadway Mainline and Underground (District & Central) Ealing Common Underground (Piccadilly & District)
Description: Charlotte's Place is the home and heritage of Charlotte's Group, where we make every occasion special. The restaurant is set on the corner of peaceful and beautiful Ealing Common in a traditional Victorian shop premises, where for over 30 years we have been proud to offer fine British cooking and a warm welcome. Head Chef, Lee Cadden, has been behind the pass since early 2014. He has built up a reputation for creating high quality, seasonal dishes that delight loyal customers and new comers alike. We offer an A La Carte or Five Course Tasting Menu, 7 days a week, lunch and dinner. An Early Diner Offer can be enjoyed 5.30pm to 6.30pm daily. Our wine list, curated by Master Sommelier Matt Wilkin, provides over 150 carefully selected wines from around the world from some of the finest producers. PLEASE NOTE: Charlotte's Group is now an entirely cashless business. We accept payment by debit card, credit card, AMEX and Apple Pay.
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Going there at least once per month, I've never been disappointed by the food and the service. Both are compareable to one Michelin star restaurants, but you pay only £21 for two courses lunch incl. service charge. The chef is very creative and changes the menu monthly. He knows how to positively surprise with new combinations. An excellent place for both buisiness and private lunch / dinner.

There are newer reviews for Charlotte's Place

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This is by far our favourite restaurant in Ealing, nothing comes close! The food is always delicious and the staff are so welcoming and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this restaurant for fine food and a great atmosphere!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Got a table at the last minute. Just had the Scallop Cerviche and the Cornish Hake, along with a couple of carafes of pinot noir. My friend had the Lamb Belly Rashers and the Duck Breast (plus dessert and pudding wine...). Absolutely enjoyed all aspects of the menu. If I had to be picky we had to ask for the 2nd carafe of wine but other than that the experience was fabulous.

Charlotte's Place deserves all the plaudits it received.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was recommended to go to Charlotte's Place by my daughter, as I was looking for somewhere to have a nice birthday meal with my family. We were not disappointed, the food was very tasty and well presented. The staff were very helpful and it was a good experience.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Visited this restaurant with my husband two weeks ago and we were really impressed. It was recommended it by a foodie friend and she was right.The service matched the food which is often not the case and the waitress was really knowledgeable. All 3 courses were of a very high standard and the kir royal wes perfect and not too sweet.
Must be good as I am going back on the 30th with a friend and the person who recommended it originally.