“Awesome chippy in London”
Review of Fish Bone

Fish Bone
Ranked #2,852 of 23,718 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$37
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Have been to fish bone a few times now. Never disappointed! Customer service is brilliant. Service with a smile and attention to detail is all you can ask for!

The food, yummy. Fish is fresh, batter crispy. The chips freshly cut and cooked. I have never felt they weren't great. I took a Scottish friend there too and he said it was the best fish and chips he had had too.

Portion sizes are good too, i like the place and definitely would go back as I already have done.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We had a livingsocial voucher, but the meal would have been the same price or even less without it. Nothing special, just an ordinary chippy. Food and service were good, but then they are in most chip shops!!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We wanted to try some authentic fish and chips while in London, and this was walking distance from our flat. All the positive Yelp reviews seemed like a no-brainer. I liked the diner vibe, and the server was a nice motherly lady. The cook had come out front and I asked him about this beer from Cyprus on the menu, I hadn't heard of it. He recommend it, but to me it was like a Coors or something (cheap American beer). Anyway: nice, friendly staff.

The fish was tasty, and the portions plentiful. I guess I expected something really amazing after all the reviews. It was just a nice hot, greasy, fried fish. The chips were bland and soft. Could have done without them. So now I've had fish and chips in England.

1  Thank Tom F
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Visited this restaurant on a Living Social voucher. Nice fish and chips, large portions, lovely weather so being able to eat outside was a bonus

Reviewed 29 December 2013

This is one of the best fish and chip shops I have been too.

Freshly cooked chips and perfectly battered fresh fish - can't wait to go again. It is evident why they have previously won awards - and I would recommend them again.

1  Thank Marc S