“Very nice (Food & Freddie Mercury)”
Review of Fiamma Restaurant

Fiamma Restaurant
Ranked #4,169 of 24,429 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$32 - US$65
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Enjoy fabulous international cuisine with Mediterranean influence in Fiamma Restaurant, which caters for everyone's tastes and provides a place for diners to relax and unwind. Open all day, every day until late in the night for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Start the day with the famous "self-service" Hilton Buffet Breakfast offering over 140 dishes, from cold meats and cheeses to fresh fruit salad and bacon and eggs - the perfect start to your hectic day. From lunchtime into the evening, this restaurant offers International cuisine with a Mediterranean theme, which includes a wonderfully varied menu including fresh fish, pizzas, pastas and grills. A fabulous spread of freshly made salads and tempting desserts are also on the menu.
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Our waiter Stefineio (Freddie Mercury) look a like waz excellent from start to finish!!! great customer service made our nite, only negetive waz my steak came out wrong i wantd BLUE but came out mediem but it was deffently made up when the Chef personally came out to say
sorry and gave myself and my boyfriend comp puddings really did make a difference shows that he does care and that is excellent in my book thank you to the Chef and Stefineio great job.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

They start early and keep it fresh. This was the best thing about this hotel. It was buffet style so you did not depend on their service. The host was friendly but that was all.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Fiamma is a terrible breakfast experienced... quite like waiting in crowded bus stand in the middle of a rural village in India. And quite probably the street side cafe in that rural village might have atleast been worth the wait.
the food is not just average but even over priced for whats on offer.
Overall a very very average experience for a Hilton property.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I came here with my family, and a lot of the food we could not eat like the desserts had pork in or the pork sausages. I did not like being rushed through my breakfasts and my dinners that I had paid a lot to go to. Very upset by the service.

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

I ate a few things during my meal, so I'd like to give eqch my review:

Complimentary bread and butter - a cold roll that was had very little going for it. It wasn't light and fluffy with a crisp outside, nor dense and flavorful. It just existed. Cold, dense, and oddly moist... 1/5

Grilled Octopus - The actual Octopus was grilled quite nicely. It appeared to be cooked just right, it wasn't overly chewy. Howevr there was a glaze that was aweful tasting over everything. 2/5 for the fine cooking but horrible taste.

Because if the grilled octopus getting left uneaten, they where kind ebough to offer me anything i wanted from the cold buffet.

Salami from buffet - tasted old and dry... 1 bit and i was done. 1/5

Corn and Tuna Pasta Salad from buffet - tasted sweet and fishy at the same time. I had a few bites, but left it on my plate. 1/5

Salmon - A little overdone, the ouside was a little too crunchy especially when i got to the corners. The asparagas on top was edible, but not enjoyable. The bed of spinach was acceptable, but didnt tast like it had any salt or spice of any kind. Then sauce had an overwhelmingly bad smell, which caused the whole dish to stink. In fact, I can still smell it on my hands and breath. 2/5 for effort.

Overall, 1/5 because i tried so many things hoping that they could get 1 of them right. 36 GBP later, and i want to walk accross the street to Pret A Manger because I would have been much better off! I felt it was overpriced and my company was paying for it all. Utter Failure...