“Happening place...”

Ranked #4,945 of 22,516 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$52
Cuisines: British, Healthy
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Situated just off London's Leicester Square, Ruby Blue is a bar and restaurant where you'll find everyone from clubbers to theatre-goers or tourists to Londoners, soaking up that London atmosphere. When it comes to dining, Ruby Blue is deliciously on the case. Choose from an interestingly varied menu while you're entertained by a live pianist (Sat only). Tempting new dishes including the Chargrilled Lemon & Thyme Marinated Chicken & the new Sticky Chilli Lamb Rump served with sweet potatoes, yoghurt & coriander sauce. Finish with the indulgent Chocolate Fudge Brownie for a truly spectacular meal. Perfect for an intimate dinner for 2 or a fun party night. Sumptuous booths, a gorgeous restaurant and a luxurious lounge make Ruby Blue the ideal venue for a midweek hangout or weekend treat. Happy Hour at Ruby Blue: 17:00 - 20:00, all drinks, everyday!
Draper, Utah
“Happening place...”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Look for a very young crowd and many big bouncers at the door. But it is one of the hot spots in the area.

Visited April 2014
RubyBlueManagement, Public Relations Manager at Ruby Blue, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

We hope that we do appeal to a wider crowd and we do hope that all our customers enjoy their visit.

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing party planed by amazing staff!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I organised a party for my boyfriend through the Sales Manager, Alex and I was not disappointed!
From the start, the booking process was simple and very personal; Alex found options that suited the occasion, and my budget perfectly.
Despite our guests turning up later than expected, our table was reserved for as long as we needed and the drinks provided were very well recommended and very tasty, delivered to our table in a timely manner. The atmosphere was great and everyone had a wonderful time dancing and felt comfortable leaving our drinks and bags at the table while popping out for fresh air on the lovely balcony.
Although we left before the venue closed, a few friends stayed to enjoy the club and said that they were looked after very well by staff up until they left.
Overall a perfect celebration - will definitely book again!

• Visited May 2014
Hi there,

I am glad to hear you had a good time with us when you visited.

We do hope to see you back here soon :)

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Ruby Blue know how to throw a party”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

After Premiering our short film at the Prince Charles Cinema, we came across to Ruby Blue for our after party.

Everybody was friendly, supportive and couldn't do enough to make sure the night went well and offered us a terrific deal when booking the downstairs bar and kept an VIP area for us as the night wore on, and on.

Thanks to everybody at Ruby Blue, particularly Diana who helped organise everything. We will definitely be back and I would not hesitate to run another event there after we Premiere the next film ;-)

Hi there,

I am glad you had a great time and you enjoyed yourselves. It seemed like you must've all had a great night.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We hope to see you at Ruby Blue soon

Laura
“Superb and attentive service from the beginning”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had booked for a birthday party, initially when arriving the staff were very friendly. The restaurant manager came and brought us Champagne from 5minutes of sitting down. Very attentive indeed.The food however was delivered more to the cold side, should of been hot would of made it nicer.Our waitress was very nice and attentive, kept coming to check on us, and was very fast when we asked for something. A lady by the name of Diana came to check on us, which we all thought was very kind. She was the lady who toke our intial reservation.was nice to be remembered and wished my friend "the birthday girl" a happy birthday. Very nice. Overall a very good experience. Would return again! So I shall see u very soon Ruby Blue :) thank u

Hi there,

I am glad you had a lovely time when visiting Ruby Blue.

I hope we see you here again soon.

Laura
“I am sorry not impressed for key London spoy”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Food was not good...barbeque ribs and chips tastde like it was purchased from Iceland (sorry Iceland) and bunged in the oven. I need to restudy the English dictionary to find some verb to describe the food that was served. They served a rib eye steak that was burnt and shrivelled and they had the audacity to say that is the size it comes...i did not kick up too much fuss becausae it was a friends birthday but hell would of broke lose if it was my birthday function...i should of gone to Mcdoanlds...ehhh!!

Hi There,

I am sorry that you didn't like the taste of the food.

Was the issues mentioned on the night?

If it is at all possible could you send me your issues to my email address?

Laura.magnavacca@rubybluebar.co.uk