“A fantastic start to a hen do for a Spanish loving hen! ”

London Paella School
Ranked #46 of 191 Classes & Workshops in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: London Paella School is a cookery school based in Battersea and Hoxton - London and focused in teach how to cook Paella and Spanish rices dishes, Tapas and recipes from other countries. Our classes are very informal and relaxed, but well structured. We welcome beginners and talented chefs. The duration of the class is three hours and there will be some demo and lots of hands on cooking.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Thank you to Xavi and his team for a fantastic experience. The class was brilliant, loads of fun and everyone learned too. The lunch was delicious. We would totally recommend a class with the London Paella School, fun and tasty!

xavisanmer, Director General at London Paella School, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thanks so much Clare !
I also enjoyed !

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

The best PAELLA in London!
The Spanish wines were amazing!
The tapas were great!
Unfortunately I didn't take fotos of the wines bottles!
The Chef Xavi and his team were extraordinarily!

1  Thank Marluce C
xavisanmer, Director General at London Paella School, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Thanks so much Marluce !
Very nice atmosphere with You and the other guests.
We will wait you next time. We are planing next dates.
Xavi

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We attended their Sunday Lunch on August 14th and it was a great experience. Delicious food (with a superb paella) and fantastic atmosphere. We strongly recommend it.

1  Thank Marilia C

Thanks so much Marlia and family !
All the team we are very happy. We will wait you next time.
Xavi

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

As I am from Valencia, I really wanted a valencian paella for my wedding. Thanks to Paella London School for helping me! It arrived warm and in time. My guests were really surprised and they all loved it! It was delicious!!

1  Thank Ana L
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 June 2016

A friend called me a few weeks ago and asked me to come a long to a Paella class, little did I know I would be leaving with huge smile on my face, new cooking tricks and a belly full of scrumptious Paella - plus lunch for the next day! Vicente, Xavi, Marlon and Lana were knowledgable and incredibly friendly, I felt like they had welcomed us into their own home for a dinner party. For their first night running the school it all went off without a hitch and everyone left buzzing for what more is to come. I would highly recommend this school for a great night out, either solo or with friends.

2  Thank StevieD_NZ