“Not what you are offered on the Groupon”
Review of Touro

Touro
Ranked #6,165 of 24,678 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Description: Welcome to Touro and get ready for an unforgettable dining experience based on our passion for delivering outstanding, traditional Brazilian cuisine. We pride ourselves on being able to offer over twenty varieties of traditionally prepared meat from our Rodizio, complimented by our freshly produced gourmet salads , selected hot dishes and charcuterie, balanced with our wine list and drinks menu that has been carefully selected to compliment the food we offer. Touro is the enhancement of a unique concept, strongly focused on an authentic Brazilian culinary tradition and hospitality.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

VERY annoyed as I love seafood (this attracted me to this restaurant).
Disappointed that seafood was NOT on the menu inside. Management done nothing to compensate.
The same meat was coming out time after time.
Will not be eating here again.
They said subject to availability....which was NOT on the Groupon ad.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Antonio has great customer service ! Very prompt, helpful and kind . He was very patient with me and listened to all my requests as I only eat well done meat .
Thank you Antonio !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed a lot our time here! The food was amazing and the staff lovely and attentive! We are very pleased with Antonio, who made sure that we had everything we need :) thank you so much for your kindness, we will be back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've tried many Rodizios in London, but Touro belsize park is the best in London. The chef Antonio is the best! The meat was so tasty! Im sure i will come many times here to remember the brazilian meat, it was perfect!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The chef Antonio has served me and my group more than well. The meat were delicious and we even had some cachaça spirits in the end. Thanks Antonio!