“An Experience. ”

Delhi Brasserie - Kensington
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Very average food, customer service... Actually amusing to watch. Think they're trying...

Don't think the, "Recommended by prominent food critics" is still in valid.

2  Thank theengdom

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stayed at a hotel near by, the restaurant was recommended to us by the manager of the hotel.

That was an unusually warmer day for London and the air condition at the restaurant was off, the waiters kept opening and closing the doors to cool up the restaurant, but it was bit warm. Our waiter was not friendly, nor had a smile on his face we barley understood what he was saying, he was almost rude to us, and not welcoming, there was a miss communication with our order.

The food was good but every dish was a la cart which turned out being expensive for what we ordered concede ring the fact that i had vegetarian dishes.

I don't think we will be going back.

3  Thank Ayelet17
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I love Indian food. I have been in India on three occasions and I spent time with the family of an Indian friend of mine so I am quite accustomed to Indian food from different regions. This restaurant cooks the typical "continental" menu that you can find in almost any restaurant the food is good but not exceptional and given the price it is a little bit overpriced. The service is ok although on the evening I ate at this restaurant, the waiters were quite cold and annoyed. It was not the experience I expected from the look of the place.

1  Thank PLLMilan
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Maybe I'm spoilt because I have some fantastic Indian restaurants where we live, but we found the meal we had here to be extremely disappointing.
There isn't much choice of dishes on the menu, which made me wonder whether we would be in for a treat, as they must really be good at cooking those few dishes ... how wrong I was. The portions are very very very small (4-5 small pieces of chicken in each dish), the taste was only average at best, and the prices are typical London (high). We don't actually mind paying a lot for a meal, but it has to be worth the premium - which this just wasn't. They even managed to get our bill wrong, and then looked annoyed when we spotted it and asked for them to correct it.

I certainly wouldn't go here again.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Was across the street form our hotel so we paid them a visit. Some of the best Indian food I have eaten in some time. Service was attentive and portions were just right.