“Cream Tea with cocktail”

Tiger Green Brasserie
Ranked #1,315 of 25,273 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: Enjoy international cuisine at the elegant Tiger Green Brasserie. With separate dining areas and a light-flooded conservatory space, this intimate London Green Park restaurant is popular with hotel guests and locals alike. Our innovative lunch and dinner menus offer a wide variety of dishes ranging from Hilton classics like Caesar salad to our special grills and mouth-watering desserts. Relax in the modern and intimate surroundings of the Berry Bar & Lounge at the Hilton London Green Park hotel. Experience two great British traditions within the contemporary environment of this Green Park bar, which specialises in a unique choice of gins and a serves a fantastic range of afternoon teas, including the original Gin Afternoon Tea. Take a seat in our light flooded conservatory and enjoy London, regardless of the weather.
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Bought for my husband and I as a birthday treat. We found the staff lovely very attentive especially our waitress who was excellent The cream tea it's self was okay the scones quite small but nice and warm the cakes, cocktail and tea were very nice but the sandwiches let the experience down they were awful. The bread very dry the fillings what there was of them were not nice at all. A bit of a let down really.

Raj P, Manager at Tiger Green Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear LondonIsobel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review, we really do appreciate it.
I was delighted to read that you found the staffs were friendly and the service was excellent.
I was sorry to read your comments regarding the sandwiches. We would welcome an opportunity to contact you directly. Please do let me know a number and most convenient time for me to contact you. My email address is raj.puranik@hilton.com.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I had booked a meal for 2 with a voucher online. Excellent communications and reservation was confirmed very quickly. Very polite staff who got it quite right between being attentive and not too intrusive. Excellent choice of starters, mains and desserts with something for everyone. The champagne cocktail when we had sat down was a nice start, and the bread which was brought out before the starter arrived was fresh and tasty.

I would have no hesitation in booking this again, and can thoroughly recommend the restaurant.

1  Thank cheshire764

Dear Cheshire764,

Thank you for your review, we are all delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. Do let us know when you are returning so that we can ensure you are well looked after.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

we had a lovely meal the staff were lovely very kind and polite got the voucher from red letter day. we had a champagne cocktail the food was amazing. We really want to go there again. We went on saturday 21st june. It was quite in there and very nice just how i like it. caroline clements

Raj P, Manager at Tiger Green Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Caroline C,
Thank you for your review, we do appreciate that you have taken time out to share your comments. It is fantastic to read that you enjoyed the evening.
We look forward to having many more opportunities to look after you in the future.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hubby and I were lucky enough to be treated to a 3 course meal here. We had a lovely evening with delightful food.
We were offered a choice of tables, and a champagne cocktail was brought to us before taking our order.
I recommend the Pork Belly main, it was melt in your mouth delicious and the Passionfruit Creme Brûlée was gorgeous.
Hubby enjoyed his chicken terrine started and Pea Risotto which was apparently very light. And the wine we had was beautiful, Drylands Sauvignon Blanc. Highly recommend.

The waiters were both very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The young man from Sicily was particularly helpful and lovely to chat with.

We enjoyed a top class meal, a night to remember.

Dear Mark J,
Thank you for visiting our Restaurant and for taking the time to share your comments.
We are all thrilled to read that both you and your husband enjoyed your meal and had a lovely evening.
I have passed on your comments to Giuseppe(from Sicily) and the Chef’s and have also thanked the team for looking after you.
We hope to have many more opportunities to assist you in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Took my mother for a birthday suprise here. What a fantastic little treat it was. I bought a voucher from lastminute.com and thought they might be slightly snobbish about it but how wrong I was! The staff were so helpful and attentive. The afternoon tea itself was divine and enough to have us feeling full! When leaving my mother casually mentioned in passing that it was her birthday which led to us being ushered to the bar when we were about to leave for a complimentary glass of champagne! Couldn't recommend this place more. I shall be back soon!

Dear Kirsteen F,
Thank you so much for your review, all our teams are delighted that you and your mother enjoyed our Afternoon tea on this special occasion.