“"Good times"”

Tiger Green Brasserie
Ranked #2,471 of 23,592 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: Enjoy international cuisine at the elegant Tiger Green Brasserie. With separate dining areas and a light-flooded conservatory space, this intimate London Green Park restaurant is popular with hotel guests and locals alike. Our innovative lunch and dinner menus offer a wide variety of dishes ranging from Hilton classics like Caesar salad to our special grills and mouth-watering desserts. Relax in the modern and intimate surroundings of the Berry Bar & Lounge at the Hilton London Green Park hotel. Experience two great British traditions within the contemporary environment of this Green Park bar, which specialises in a unique choice of gins and a serves a fantastic range of afternoon teas, including the original Gin Afternoon Tea. Take a seat in our light flooded conservatory and enjoy London, regardless of the weather.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I love eating out in Mayfair before going to Ronnie scotts, it's far more relaxing then the west end.the service was top draw the maître de was charming, the food was excellent . Do yourselfs a favour go there an enjoy yourselfs, I'm deffernately going back.

Raj P, Manager at Tiger Green Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Shackleton1744,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience following your recent visit to our Tiger Green Brassiere.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed the service and the food and found our maitre de charming.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

my son gave my husband a gift voucher for dinner here for his birthday,as we have been before and enjoyed it so much.when my husband booked our table he requested a table by the window,we were so pleased on arrival that we had a lovely table right in the window.our servers name was robert,we could not of asked for better service,robert is very pleasant and was very helpful when we asked about the menu,and he explained the dishes to us.i had salmon to start with and my husband had the scallops which were cooked perfectly,we then had rump of lamb and belly of pork .my lamb was cooked perfectly as i asked for it pink,it was so tender and the flavors wonderful,my husband loved the belly of pork with chard water melon.wow deserts what can i say ,the elderflower panacota is to die for the flavors in this desert are amazing and the exotic fruit salad my husband had ,had fruits in that we have never tasted before and was very refreshing and full of flavor,i would like to thank all the staff and compliments to the chefs for making this another perfect birthday.we visited on friday 11july and we are looking forward to returning again as the tiger green gets better every time we have been.

Dear Susan a,
Thank you for choosing Tiger Green Brassiere and for sharing your lovely comments about your experience. It is rewarding to receive such a positive feedback.
I have passed on your comments to Robert and the Chef’s and have also thanked the team for looking after you.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Im very happy that I could be there !! Amazing food and really amiable server Mr Robert. Recommend !

Raj P, Manager at Tiger Green Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Magda0000,
Thank you so much for posting your review, we were all delighted with your comments and I will thank Robert personally for taking such good care of you. We look forward to having many more opportunities to look after you in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Bought for my husband and I as a birthday treat. We found the staff lovely very attentive especially our waitress who was excellent The cream tea it's self was okay the scones quite small but nice and warm the cakes, cocktail and tea were very nice but the sandwiches let the experience down they were awful. The bread very dry the fillings what there was of them were not nice at all. A bit of a let down really.

Dear LondonIsobel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review, we really do appreciate it.
I was delighted to read that you found the staffs were friendly and the service was excellent.
I was sorry to read your comments regarding the sandwiches. We would welcome an opportunity to contact you directly. Please do let me know a number and most convenient time for me to contact you. My email address is raj.puranik@hilton.com.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I had booked a meal for 2 with a voucher online. Excellent communications and reservation was confirmed very quickly. Very polite staff who got it quite right between being attentive and not too intrusive. Excellent choice of starters, mains and desserts with something for everyone. The champagne cocktail when we had sat down was a nice start, and the bread which was brought out before the starter arrived was fresh and tasty.

I would have no hesitation in booking this again, and can thoroughly recommend the restaurant.

1  Thank cheshire764

Dear Cheshire764,

Thank you for your review, we are all delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. Do let us know when you are returning so that we can ensure you are well looked after.