“Fantastic place.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ed's Easy Diner - Trocadero
Price range: US$0 - US$47
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Soho
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have visited here a number of times, with friends and with the family (2 children 5 & 7). This place is fantastic value for money, the food is good and the service is outstanding. You are always guaranteed a warm welcome here. Children are made to feel welcome and they have activity sheets, crayons and little chef hats that they give them to keep them entertained. If you looking for a place to eat in London then this place is worth a visit.

• Turkish first
Cliffe Rochester, Kent United Kingdom
“Perfect end to a long day!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was my first time in Ed's Easy Diner, the staff where excellent and looked after us very well the food was lovely and the atmosphere was second to none.....Thank you very much Ed's i will be returning when next in the area x

Valbonne, France
“Terrible.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I was expecting a fun American diner experience. I didn't get one. Had to wait ages to have our order taken- i eventually had to ask. I got a cold burger which was far below average and pretty tasteless, hard and cold fries, and onion rings that had obviously been hanging around for hours.
Really dirty floors, bits of food and general grease especially in the central cooking area, kitchen staff wandering around in dirty white aprons, and bored and poorly trained waiting staff (most were yawning and clearly wanted to be anywhere but there). The women's washroom was very dirty too. There's just no excuse for any of it.
A really bad experience... and so frustrating as this place could be such a huge success if only all the above could be sorted out. I don't recommend and I won't be going back.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Corralejo, Spain
“Great first night in London”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We went to Ed's easy Diner near Leicester Square on our first night in London with our two kids who are 6 and 10 years old... They loved it, it felt like we were in a scene of Grease and the place was buzzing with people :-) The food was great, the chilli fries are definately recommendable and the milk shakes too... Overall a fabulous night to start our London trip. We'll definately go again if we are ever in the neighbourhood again ;-)

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“Wicked Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I love anything American and travel there as often as I can and when I saw this place I had to pay a visit. I was very surprised and very pleased with everything at Eds Diner. The staff were great- Very friendly and very chatty. The food was very well presented and lots of it - Plus reasonably priced too! The atmosphere was awesome - Loved the decor and the music. We sat at the Bar/counter where they had retro jukebox's which were very neat! Clean, Smart, Friendly and great food! Will be coming back for sure :)

• Visited May 2014