“Good Place”

Price range: US$57 - US$63
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Neighbourhood: City of London
Description: Attractions within walking distance of our restaurant include: milton court theatre, barbican the curve, guildhall, museum of london and bank of england museum. There is also delivery available, please call the restaurant for further details. We offer asian food inspired by the flavours of japan
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Food good service prompt lunch can be easily done in an hour cheap and cheerful would come back. The only negative would be it is way too noisy when busy and do find your self really talking loudly at times

There are newer reviews for Wagamama

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I have been there many times. Wagamama is kind of family friendly restaurant. There is kid menu and they provide something for kids to draw. The price is reasonable, staff are friendly and meal comes out quick. Highly recommended.

1  Thank mickeyballh2
Reviewed 28 April 2013

The food is decent the service is quick and it is very fast too to get the bill, but when after giving my 20 pounds notes it took a very long time to get my change, I felt like I was forced to tip. So I patiently wait and didn't give any penny. On top the restaurant was empty. I will never go their anymore.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

This was my first visit to this particular Waga's and I was not disappointed. It was a little difficult to find as I'm not familiar with the area, but eventually after succumbing that I was lost, I asked someone!! Turns out I'd already walked past it once!! Anyway service was excellent, food was awesome, good quality and very flavoursome. Washed down with a nice bottle of red wine, of which I managed to spill one glass full which was immediately replaced (which I thought was superb!). Reasonably priced, would highly recommend and would definitely go back if I was in the area again.

Reviewed 8 November 2011

Standard Wagamama's food and service, reliable as ever and perfect for a quick lunch in the city.