“Great for vegetarians”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic Chinese restaurant, especially for vegetarians. A large selection of veggie meals, as well as 'mock' (tofu) crispy duck and chicken.
Great service and atmosphere (suitable for a date, business meeting, family gathering), although it is pricey.

1  Thank ZMS-London

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had not been back to this restaurant for a long time and we wanted to find another good place for our Sunday Dim Sums. This was a right place. One damper anyhow, we were not really enthousiastic about their in-house specific Dim sum specialties, like the RCC Cheun Fung, lobster dumpling, and crab last both in broth. But that's a question of taste.All the others were absolutely perfect among the best we had in London : Siu lung Bau, pork puff, sesame prawn/mango. chive...and a nice light Lychee dessert. We drank a glass of Gavi di Gavi which was perfect for this type of lunch.
The service was absolutely perfect.
We still prefer the China Tang and Akassan dim sums

2  Thank jmLondon845
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Put beforehand that I am NOT a fun of Chinese food in general! I have tried this sort of cuisine several times in many different Chinese restaurants but not my favourite though! I have been invite @ RCC for a business lunch. What a fantastic surprise!!! I have to be honest though, since I have walked in everything was amazing. From the very charming welcome and the traditional but sharp look of the dining room to the lovely corner table assigned to us. The food order was plenty and absolutely well presented and delicious. To remember, the amazing lobster noodles and the duck carved at the table was delicious and very theatrical. The service was professional, charming and friendly! Also the manager came to see and talk to us! PS: there is a beautiful fish tank where if you wish you can choose your fish from. Definitely the best Chinese I ever had! I will go back soon with friends and family!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The service is stupendous here but our meal was somewhat disappointing. The steamed pork buns (generally our favorite!) lacked flavor. The other dishes were good but portions were small for the price. The best dish was a chef's favorite, pan fried lotus root pancake. It was excellent and well presented. Overall, not a great value but a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I took the family for a lunchtime birthday treat. Other reviews slated the service and high prices but I can honestly say RCC exceeded my expectations on both fronts. Asked for guidance with dim sum order and was assisted by a charming waiter / manager? Food was outstanding and plentiful and satisfied mum and dad as well as 10 and 6 year old boys. Bill for 4 with drinks was £80 including service.
Ignore the naysayers and go, you'll love it.