“See London from a different angle”

Fat Tire Bike Tours - London
US$23.85*
Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
Ranked #6 of 202 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Fat Tire Bike Tours is the only bicycle tour company to be authorised by The Royal Parks to keep you off the roads by using the cycle paths in four of their majestic London parks. Please see the photos, video and full details of tours on our website, as well as the 1000+ 5 star reviews on this site.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sutton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“See London from a different angle”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I went with my two sons and my daughter for my daughters 15th birthday. My sons are in their early 20's but we all thoroughly enjoyed it. We have all been to London many times and seen many different parts of the city but we all learnt something new on this tour. The guide was informative and the bike ride was safe and fairly easy. I would recommend this to couples, families, friends or people by themselves! If you want to see the city from a different angle and have a fun bike ride at the same time this is the trip for you!

Visited August 2014

London, England, United Kingdom
“A fabulous day!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We had a really lovely day on the Royal London Bike Tour on Sunday 24th August. Although I have been to London many times and seen the main sights, it was great to hear more about each from your very knowledgeable and friendly guide (Matt?). Cycling through the parks
was a picturesque and safe way of negotiating London. I don't cycle very often but I had no problem with the route at all (only a little bit sore the next day!) Thanks for a fab day!

Visited August 2014
Livingston, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great tour”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We loved Matt our guide and our 3 hour bike tour of London. We saw all the sights and rode most of the time in bike lanes through the parks. Matt even recommended our favorite restaurant of the trip. We highly recommend seeing the city by bike! You see more and are less tired out than on foot.

“Loved it!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We took the half-day bike tour of Royal London! It was an awesome day, our tour guide was so knowledgeable. He even offered restaurant recommendations once the tour was over! A++++

Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We loved our bicycle tour of London. The guide was both fun and interesting. Our favorite areas were St. James and Hyde Parks. Although we hadn't ridden bikes in a while, we felt very comfortable on their bikes, and were offered helmets as needed. I would recommend that you find a bike that fits your size, especially for people who are shorter, as you will need to get on/oIf frequently, and this is difficult if you are unable to touch the ground. The tour travels through open spaces aa well as busy London traffic, but we felt safe througout the course of the tour.