“Astonishingly good cakes”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
London, United Kingdom
“Astonishingly good cakes”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

The curly wurly cake is just an amazingly good and moist cake, however the gluten free chocolate and hazelnut cake is outstanding!

With cakes this good who needs other foodstuffs!

• Visited May 2013

Essex, england
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I won't go on about how lovely this place is just go there please and try the curly wirly cake, amazing. That's all I'm saying.

• Visited March 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Better than Ladurée, I must say.”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Was craving for cake while walking around Soho and stumbled upon Konditor & Cook. Cosy interior and vast selection of dessert. My friends and I ordered three cakes; Lemon Chiffon, Carrot Cake and Victoria Sponge. All three were delicious! Unlike other cakes that I have tried around Soho, these did not leave the sickly sweet sort of aftertaste.

Took home one of their Honeycomb Meringue because it looked tasty, but when I tried it was a tad too sweet for me.

• Visited February 2013
“What a mistake”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Really disappointed in this place. The carrot cake was dry and tasteless. It was messy and the decoration lacked imagination. Overpriced and pretentious. I won't be back.

2 Thank EuanGosney
Bangkok, Thailand
“We must have been unlucky...!”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

The wife has just returned with a selection of cakes (Lemon, Coffee, Chocolate, Curley Wurly, Carrot & Millionaires Shortbread) and this turned out to be a totally anticlimactic event. We had hoped to decide which was best prior to ordering our son's birthday cake and in the end we've gone elsewhere. The cakes were all dry (bought late on a Monday) and the flavours while pleasant enough (Millionaires shortbread aside which was horrid) were really nothing to write home about; we really can't understand what all the fuss is about...

We hope you have better luck if you decide to check it out!!

Visited February 2013