Open today: 10:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Eternity ring

We chose Daniel Christopher based on a friends recomenndation and couldn’t be happier. My eternity... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Katherine D
Auckland, New Zealand
via mobile
Excellent service all round

Thank you so much to Daniel for helping us choose our engagement ring and explaining how to chose... read more

Reviewed 10 December 2018
Mark M

All reviews engagement ring hatton garden diamond necklace perfect diamond highly recommend daniel finished product couple of hours jewellers stone trustworthy clarity jewelry shop knowledge
Reviewed 23 September 2017

We used DC to purchase my diamond ring. I'm quite fussy and prior to my visit they were great at recommending diamonds within our budget & specifications. It was not about making a sale but making sure we were 100% happy with the finished product. My ring is beautiful & we will certainly use DC again in the future.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Hippy_traveller82
DCJewelleryLondon, Owner at Daniel Christopher Jewellery, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Hippy_traveller82, Thank you for your review and positive feedback. I am really pleased you love your ring and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Kind regards, Daniel

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Hands down the best customer service I have ever had, nevermind the finished product which was absolutely perfect.

I worked with DC Jewellery over six weeks during a very elaborate Italian proposal and needed the ring crafting in that time. Dan, Scott and the team got to work and kept in very close contact with me, initially explaining everything to do with engagement rings - from initial carat size all the way down to finishing touches.

From there, we narrowed down the style and shape, working flat out to get it just right. The ring was created with plenty of time to make final amends and, I'm pleased to say, the proposal went absolutely perfectly!

As a thank you I brought the team back a lovely bottle of red wine each, they most definitely deserved it.

Thanks again DC Jewellery!!!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank andrewmcdonald88
DCJewelleryLondon, Owner at Daniel Christopher Jewellery, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Hi Andy, Thank you for your review and feedback. We are all thrilled you were happy with our service and most importantly your ring. It was a pleasure working with you and being a small part of such an elaborate proposal plan! We wish you both all the best and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Kind regards, Daniel

Reviewed 11 June 2017

This is the perfect place if you want to work with a skilled and patient team to create your own unique piece of diamond jewellery.
I came to Daniel and Scott a couple of months ago with the request to design and create a unique diamond ring. They not only helped me to find the perfect stone for my ring, but also created the perfect ring from my design ideas from scratch. The finished piece is absolutely stunning, much nicer than what I have seen at most Bond Street stores. And without having to pay the brand name premium price tag.
Thank you Daniel and Scott!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Trip_97531
DCJewelleryLondon, Owner at Daniel Christopher Jewellery, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear Trip_97531,
Thank you for your review. It was great to work with you and we're very happy you are pleased with the outcome. I hope you continue to enjoy it and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If there is anything we can do to help in the meantime please let me know.
Kind regards, Daniel

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Having arrived into London on a Tuesday with a plan to purchase a ring prior to Xmas that I can take with me when I left London (on the Friday) I was perhaps pushing my luck and also showing my in-experience of purchasing engagement rings!

However I was lucky enough to happen upon Daniel Christopher Jewellery (actually on advice from an old school friend). In short they were absolutely superb. Daniel himself was in the store when I walked-in and over the course of an hour or so I got to know about his background within the trade and also his fathers (they joint own the company). In fact I got to meet Christopher as he came out to the front of the store wearing the diamond cutting equipment (what you don't see is the whole back area where they workshop etc is).

Long story short was that they didn't have quite what I was looking for at the right quality/price point. But Daniel got onto the trading system and managed to source the right stone for me. The next day I returned and he had gone over an above by sourcing other similar stones and having them arrive in store to look at. He had a good selection in line with what I was looking for but also some close to the criteria for me to consider as well, which ultimately was really really useful. There was no up-selling or indeed any pushiness at all.

The price was far better than a couple of other options I was looking at, and I had the diamond in front of me. The choice was simple! By the next day I had the perfect diamond in the perfect setting that Scott in the workshop had put together on short notice and I left London with exactly what i was looking for. The price was superb and the service second to none. They gave me total confidence in what I was buying and guided me through the process like true professionals.

I returned a month or so later (when back in London) to get the ring re-sized and it was done within a couple of hours all on site.I couldn't recommend the team there more. Well done and keep up the good work!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank OliDon

Dear OliDon,
Thank you for your review. Its great to hear you were happy with your experience with us and that the ring has been well received. We look forward to welcoming you back, but if there is anything wee can do to assist you in the meantime please let us know.
Kind regards, Daniel

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I was referred to Daniel Christopher by a friend. Immediately I felt comfortable dealing with Daniel, he was the most honest and straightforward person I came across in Hatton Garden.
Daniel was able to guide me through the decisions on diamonds, rings, earrings, etc. He was respectful of budgets and provided recommendations on where to compromise and where not to.
I would 110% recommend Daniel Christopher, I've been back there 3 times since, the service is great and the quality of the jewellery is exceptional.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank JDGLondon
DC2403, Owner at Daniel Christopher Jewellery, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Hi John, Thank you for your review and feedback. It means a great deal to us and I am really pleased you have both been happy with your purchases. Next time either of you are in the area drop them in for a service. I look forward to seeing you soon. Daniel