“Many lunches and dinners here”
Review of Aleppo House

Aleppo House
Ranked #8,855 of 24,685 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I live around the area so me and my wife go there for lunch and dinner from time to time. For these prices the food is great. As I am vegan, I try mainly the batata harra, falafel wrap and some of the breads, but they are really tasty and filling. The meat looks good as well but I can't say much about it.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast here, the food was delicious, fresh and great value for money . Would 200% recommend this place to anyone wanting to taste home-made Lebanese / Syrian food, it tastes just like any good restaurant you could find in Lebanon. The place is clean and staff is really friendly.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I visited Aleppo House in December 2017, and I asked for my food to be packed for takeaway. I had a coffee while waiting for my food.

I would have no hesitation in recommending the food at Aleppo House. The quality is very good, and the portion sizes of the hummus and moutabbal are comparable to those found at other Palestinian/Syrian/Lebanese restaurants. However, I usually find that most Arabic restaurants provide bread along with takeaway food, but I did not find this in my packet when I got home. Perhaps it was an oversight on their part.

I will recommend the moutabbal, the hummus, jawaneh, and chicken shawarma wrap. The large wrap is really very generous. The prices are reasonable.
Four to five mezzes are enough for 2 people, and I did not try any of the main dishes.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I've eaten here a couple of times around lunchtime and later in the evening as well. The staff are friendly, the place is clean and the menu is varied.

The food itself tastes exceptional! I loved eating the Lebanese Flat Breads with toppings, the mezze and the kebabs. All very tasty.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We ordered food for delivery, the food tastes amazing, real Mediterranean taste, very hygienic with good packaging.
Highly recommended, will definitely order from there again soon

1  Thank Eyad K