“Clean, comfortable and a bargain!”

and 1 more site!
Travelodge London Central Euston
Ranked #454 of 1,063 Hotels in London
cornwall
“Clean, comfortable and a bargain!”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Excellent location for London at a great price. This is NOT to Ritz - and for a basic hotel it ticks many of the boxes for a clean, comfortable short stay. My room (110) was clean, and very quiet; spotless bed linen, four pillows, large bath towel and a hand towel, a tiny scrape of soap but loads of hot water. Breakfast was adequate - hot food items, plus coffee, tea and juices on tap (literally.) The staff were welcoming, charming and helpful. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone wanting convenient access to the city.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Cheshire
Reviewed 11 February 2014

i was very happy with the rooms and the bed was wonderful.the staff were very happy and helpful.We were on business and arrived at Euston station so the short walk was perfect.The room was clean but the corridors needed a vacuum.There was a very unpleasant smell in our hallway outside room 315 a mixture of damp and vomit.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I stayed here when there was a tube strike on they made a tube map board with all information which I found very useful
And helpful.
There is one staff which I found very helpful and always trying to do he's best to make sure my stay was good, Travelodge is very lucky to have Jason as a employee as he made my stay he very relaxing and I will return

• Stayed February 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This hotel is easy to find located just off Euston Station, it has attached parking which can be used at a reduced rate and is located under euston station.

The room was well presented, clean and above all, the outside noise was minimal given the city centre location.

All in all, a relaxing stay and recommended to all.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Hong Kong
Reviewed 8 February 2014

For our needs this is a great hotel, We are a school visiting London before heading south for our school experience. If one remembers what one pays, I am sure you must say that the place is great. The room was sufficient and the bed was very comfortable. The shower was clean too,

We opted for breakfast in the hotel and again this was good, There was cereal, yoghurt, croissants, jam, muffins and for the hot choice there was beans, sausages, bacon and toast.

The staff in this hotel are exceptional. I can say very honestly that the service here is much better than any 5 star establishment that I have stayed at. I love the place, and how much at home we felt. This is my second visit and it would not be my last.

Thank you.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Positives - the location, the friendly and helpful staff and the comfy bed. If these are the things that matter to you then it's worth trying this hotel.

Negatives - the first 2 rooms I tried smelled very damp - apparently the extractor fans weren't working across the building. The third room was still a bit funky but by the third night I'd grown used to the smell. And the staff I spoke to were very apologetic and seemed genuinely interested in resolving the issue.

Toiletries - you are provided with a tiny bar of soap that (to quote Alan Partridge) will withstand, at best, one aggressive body scrub. No frills in evidence anywhere.

I'm not in a hurry to return but I guess if I do at least I'll get a good night's sleep thanks to the comfy beds.

• Stayed February 2014
TravelodgeUK, Amy from Customer Services at Travelodge London Central Euston, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
We are pleased you found our staff to be friendly and our beds to be comfortable Maxxash. We would expect our housekeeping staff to notice any unpleasant smells and to ensure that all rooms are aired our thoroughly so we are sorry to learn this was not the case. We can confirm that as a brand standard we do not provide toiletries, however we do provide a vending machine at reception which will contain toiletries for our guests to purchase.
Reading
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The usual Travelodge offering next to Euston Station. Friendly and effecient welcome, nice cleand and comfortable room and a decent nights sleep. I paid £79 for this and it was reasonable value for money. Book in advance for this hotel. It's not worth much more than this.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the inside of the hotel (not facing Euston Road if possible)