“Lovely Greek dining”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I've been coming to this restaurant for YEARS and I have never been disappointed.

We always get the Meze and being Greek ourselves know that this is the real deal.

The staff are friendly, well mannered and attentive and being regulars they always remember us.

Would not swap this place for another and would always choose them over the other local Greek places.

LONG LIVE BABINONDAS!

There are newer reviews for Babinodas

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We have been going to Babinondas for many years. We always look forward to going. The food is so so good. The waiters are like family. They know us and are always very friendly. They serve us with a smile. The prices are very good and they always treat us with free drinks and fruit.
I always recommend Baninondas.

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Went with family and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Authentic Greek food with tonnes of free extras and great atmosphere.

Perfect place for a celebration and top value for money. We will return.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I go here regularly with my partner,friends and family. I can't get enough of the tasty food. I love the menu choice, the variety, the quality of food and i'm fussy with my food, but everything is just so well cooked and enjoyable and value for money. The amount of food given for such affordable prices is just amazing. The staff are just so friendly and funny, and always interact with their customers, that you feel they genuinely care about you and you are not just another paying customer to feed thier business, they care about providing and pleasing thier customers, and i have not felt that with many restaurants lately. I highly recommend this restaurant purely for the quality of food, variety, value and atmosphere.
A must to experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Four of us dined at this frequently visited restaurant last night, and it as always we found it gets better each time we go.The atmosphere is always pleasant and the staff are friendly and very attentive towards customers.
3 of us had the "midweek mini meze" special consisting of 7 various dips and hot pitta bread. followed by lamb pork and chicken kebab, and a lovely grilled fish and crispy chips to share. The other dish was grilled octopus with a greek salad. Everything was fresh and tasty. We had water melon and honeydew melon to finsh + complimentery shots of zivania (a traditional cypriot alcohol drink) and baileys. We found it a great experience and very reasonably priced.

2  Thank evan g