“I shall avoid this pub in future.”
Review of Bag O' Nails

Bag O' Nails
Ranked #1,418 of 22,557 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Westminster
“I shall avoid this pub in future.”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Quite overinflated prices , slow staff. I rather suspect that they r out 2 fleece tourists n travellers.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Grandbaineur

Mount Vernon, Washington
“Nice fun place to watch World Cup, but”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

So since my time in London my current goal is to see if I can find a place with fish and chips and good as I had our first night in London.
A really attractive exterior drew us in, unfortunately the food didn't own up to what we expected. Bag o'Nails advertised "best fish and chips" and so I was shocked to have the worst I have ever had. It must have been a fluke, but the fish was dry and tasteless, I tasted my brother's and it wasn't nearly so bad. Perhaps I should have sent it back, that never occurred to me, besides who wants to be an Ugly American? The breading was hard and thick, over-cooked, it was on my brother's as well. As I recall my cider was bottled, good, but not as good as on tap. On the other hand, the place was hopping, we had to walk around the block to get a table vacant. Nice place for sure, which the food would have been good. And of course it was a couple pounds more that the best place we had been to. I am being to see a pattern, good food is not always the more expensive.

• Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“so nice”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The manager greeted us as was very friendly asking us what we had done with our day, where we had been etc. The wine list (by the glass) was quite extensive and the one i picked was lovely. We also ordered some side dishes to nibble on which were tasty and very well presented. Would definately visit again.

Visited May 2014
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Best fish & chips!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We dined in the upstairs dining room. LOVED the fish & chips - best we found in all of London! My husband had the steak pie and loved it as well. Great atmosphere, friendly service!

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Lunchtime visit”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

A lovely looking pub near Buckingham Palace. We sat upstairs and had a two course lunch. Very tasty and reasonable value considering the location. Glad we popped in.

Visited June 2014