“Excellent food.”

Ranked #387 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for the most authentic Italian restaurant, then look no further than Bizzarro! Established in 1957, this restaurant has offered the true tasted of Italian cuisine to its valued customers ever since. Bizzarro invites you to relax and dine in an Italian style. Bizzarro offers Italian dishes of the highest quality, with substantial portions served at affordable prices. Combining contemporary elegance, an intimate ambience and unparalleled service, this genuine Italian dining experience has been appreciated by its visitors for many years. Seize the opportunity and enjoy authentic Italian food at Bizzarro!
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We were in London for only a week, yet we ate here twice because it was so delicious. I had the lasagna the first time, and the tortellini the second time. Both were absolutely amazing, among the best Italian I've ever had. The service was quick and simple, and the employees greeting guests were always very kind and enthusiastic. I would very highly recommend this restaurant!

There are newer reviews for Bizzarro

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Not first time we had eaten here, first tried it two years ago. We returned because I had to have the lasagna again. A large bowl, heaping with meats and cheeses. So much cheese...simply amazing. The tortolloni my wife had was also tremendous. Creamy, rich, bordering on dessert.

Reasonable prices, the service was more than adequate, and the food...did I mention the lasagna?

Reviewed 30 June 2014

After a day of travel we were hunting for a place to eat and found this restaurant just down from our hotel. Turned out to have great food and a nice wait staff. The food was great and would go back if in the area again.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This was by far the best pizza and chianti my daughter and I have ever had! Absolutely delicious! Wonderful atmosphere and service as well.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Friendly staff, good food, good atmosphere, good wines. The dessert of orange still remember. We discovered the last day. It is a place to go back.