“Molto Buono”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Just fancied an Italian,came across the above after walking for five minutes from our hotel(Hotel Russell)

Very welcoming,friendly staff etc.My wife and I both had 3 courses and wine(£73.00 inc service)for what we had it was really good value for really well cooked and enjoyable food.We had their house Tiramasu desert-lovely.

Obviously well visited by locals as we could see.

Really authentic italian food,staff,establishment etc.

Can recommend without hesitation

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant.

I'm glad we were able to make your dining experience as pleasurable as possible..

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Been here last April and was dissapointed with the food served.
My wife's seafood salad starter was clearly made from frozen pre-packed food.
Our main course was the lobster pasta dish and was served while my wife was still eating her salad.
The pasta was so overcooked...nothing close to al dente.
Considering all this the price was expensive and we will definitely skip this restaurant the next time round.

Daniele B, Owner at Cosmoba, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Simon, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Daniel and I am one of the owners of Cosmoba.

I'm sorry to hear that your dining experience with us did not meet your expectations.

We really value our customers and their feedback which allows us to improve on the dining experience we give to our customers.

I would really appreciate it if you allowed me the opportunity to make amends.

Please contact me on enquiries@cosmoba.co.uk or give me a call on 020 7837 0904.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Warm welcome, excellent food, great service!
Typical genuine Italian, far better that the Bella Italias of this world.
The staff were attentive but loved to banter with us.
All in all the four of us had an excellent meal and will certainly look to return when next in London

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Great deal for pasta, bread and coffee. Food excellent. Quick lunchtime service. Genuine Italian through and through. Love it. Will come back and heartily recommend :-)

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Among 4 of us, 2 would rate average while the other 2 would rate very good--it depends on what you order. The wife in couple A and the husband in couple B both ordered the swordfish dish and were disappointed. Maybe one needs to stick to Italian basics here.