“Never fails to deliver...”
Review of Taormina

Taormina
Reserve with OpenTable
Taormina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,006 of 24,242 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Being I live in the area I often wonder why I don't go here more often. The food is excellent if you like traditional Italian, the service is spot on and always with a smile. If you like a warm friendly place for a meal you won't go far wrong. Can get really busy but what else would you expect?

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We went here as it was across the road from our hotel and we'd just arrived in the country.

Food was good, we were surprised that the brushcetta was only tomato and garlic but still tasty. We had to order sides with our mains and they weren't included which I'm not used to but it was all cooked well.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The restaurant was near my hotel so I dined there twice during May. I had the canneloni which is about average but I enjoyed the choice of pasta with gorgonzola sauce much more. It's a lovely little place on a side street.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I have been going to this place for many years and have been regularly during the past year or so.
Recently I have noticed the grumpiness of some of the staff, in fact there is an arrogance as if I am privileged to be served there and as it's happened a few times now, enough is enough!!
The food is good albeit most mains don't come with anything so cost adds up with extras but when service was pleasant and whole experience was good you can put up with that.
Saving grace is that it accepts Tastecard and as a new user of it I can't recommend it highly enough for use at places like this.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Decent restaurant and the pasta was pretty good but not amazing. Pizza and salad were average but it was nice and busy with a decent atmosphere. Would i recommend it? Not for £20 a head

1  Thank BeckinghamHall