“Tasty food”

Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Piraeus, Greece
“Tasty food”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We had burgers and also we had variety of salads from the salad bar.Very satisfying portions ,tasty food ,polite staff

• Visited January 2014

Lagos
“Heart meals”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

The food is very reasonably priced and the portions are large. There are many different Garfunkels, I have eaten at several and found he experience at all to be similar. They also have a nice lunch menu

• Visited August 2013
Greenwood, Indiana
“Good service, good solid food”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

In need of a place to eat and recuperate from a long walk, we chose this chain restaraunt just off Regent Street. Although we asked what could be quickly prepared and were told that everything would be to our table quickly, that didn't happen but it wasn't a horrific wait for a hamburger and a "hot dog". They were both reasonably priced. For more money I could have gotten something less ordinary but also much larger and more than I wanted to eat. Potato "chips" were delicious. I can't decide if England has better potatoes or know how to cook them better. The wait staff were attentive although several people cycled through and it was unclear who was our server. I would prefer a more unique restaurant, but after seeing these clean, attractive and English-looking restaurants all about town, I wanted to try one for myself.

Visited January 2014
Dorset
“a bit disappointed BUT……..”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I have eaten at Garfunkles on many occasions and always been very pleased. However, sad to say not on this occasion. But this may VERY well have been a one off so I'm just giving my own personal experience. The cooked breakfast for £5.99 was a bargain however, when it arrived, it didn't have the beans I was expecting and the only thing that was hot was the scrambled eggs. Shame really as it was very tasty but being cold …well would you eat it. The tea and the orange juice i order were actuality the same temperature - cool !! So I ended up not paying for the food. Shame really. as I said Ive always been happy to eat at other branches of G.F. and will continue to do so.

Visited January 2014
Tring, United Kingdom
“It is what it is!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

The food was ok and the service was ok considering the place was full on a very busy day. The fish in the fish and chips was freshly cooked and the batter was obviously their own but there were only a few skinny chips, not the sort you should have with fish. The mushy peas were a brilliant lime green and obviously dyed. Overall, if you want a quick lunch it's ok but not what I would call a 'proper' restaurant. Oh, and by the way, they messed up the bill and charged for several items we didn't have. Not deliberate I'm sure but indicative of the pressure the staff were under!

Visited December 2013