“Tasty”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
“Tasty”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We popped into this place for breakfast during out weekend in London. The pub looked nice & the staff were efficient with getting us seated. Nice atmosphere. We ordered our food, but they got my simple request wrong. I asked for my eggs benedict without the bacon (which I repeated a couple of times, just to be sure she understood me), but it came with bacon.. So I then had to wait to it to be remade & by the time it came back to me, my boyfriend had finished his breakfast.. So I ended up eating my breakfast alone, which was a bit annoying. But the breakfast was very tasty and the eggs were cooked perfectly - very fresh eggs. Happy with my meal as it was very delicious, just a little bit disappointed about not being able to enjoy eating our food together..

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
“Great place!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Its a great place overall! Found it by chance, went in and had a great meal with some good beers :) fantastic atmosphere, very good service and clean. It was a very good exp for our visit to london.

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Sunday Roast”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Been twice now, first time had the beef, divine. Second time had the chicken, fabulous. All the trimmings, gravy perfect, massive Yorkshire pud, cauliflower cheese, crispy roasties. Perfect roast. Chicken came with a beautiful apricot stuffing too.
Both times despite being full we couldn't resist pudding.
Had a sticky toffee pudding first time. Best I've ever tried.
Second time had Lemon meringue cake! Beautiful.

• Visited January 2014
London
“On the border of Tourist Trap and Gastro Pub”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The food is always good - not amazing but tasty. Unfortunately due to it's location and name/look it's also a tourist trap and the overpriced drinks which are as important as the food really loses this place marks. Yes they have a GREAT choice of drinks and the Landlord is an awesome guy BUT the drinks are too expensive and the food is only above average. Also the ambience isn't great due to all the tourists.

Still - I will pop in for the odd pint of ale or dirty cider when the others in the area don't have what I want.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank RZBoots
Ferney-Voltaire, France
“Great pub!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

As an American, this pub was exactly what I expected from a London pub. You can take that as you want but I really liked the place! We were allowed to have samples of beer before purchasing and I always appreciate that. The bartender was even kind enough to take the time to recommend beers and wines for us even though the place was busy. Overall, a great London experience!

• Visited December 2013