“Great little find!”

Megans Cafe & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Megans Cafe & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,181 of 23,592 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: A lovely caf�� style restaurant, Megan���s Restaurant and Deli brings Kings Road down to earth in the very best way possible. Situated among high end interiors shops and antique stores, Megan���s is surprisingly rustic, the kind of place you might expect to run into in the more ���villagey��� neighbourhoods of London. But it���s this unexpected quality that makes Megan���s all the more like stepping in to an alternate universe ��� one of chintz teacups and wedges of cake, homey food and smiling service, outside you���ll even find London���s answer to the Holy Grail ��� that���s right, a garden! Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner, all freshly created with real heart.
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Went to Megan's with a few friends for dinner on their recommendation. We had a table in the courtyard, which was amazing, as they have a roof and the small christmas style lights really make for a wonderful cosy atmosphere. Most of us ordered seafood with some sharing the seafood platter. The portion sizes were very generous and even though I found my fish (I had the salmon) a bit too chargrilled (tasted a bit burnt), it was still very good food and after taking off the burnt skin, tasted great. We also had the baked camembert to share as a starter, which was delicious. Brownie and cheesecake rounded off a great dinner at Megan's.
Service was also great , so I have to disagree with some of the other reviews I read. Very attentive and friendly.
Had a wonderful evening and will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Quite deceptive from outside, but an extremely busy weekend spot. Brunch menu is very extensive and well priced. The outside area is quaint, one would not think you were dining in London. Nice service.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Megan's had been recommended to us for Sunday Brunch. It wasn't busy when we arrived and as there were five of us we were shown downstairs. It's small and rustic.
Menu is good and three of us had eggs Benedict and two scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. It was a bit slow coming but the Eggs Benedict came first. Plates cold and food distinctly luke warm. But it took a good four minutes for the scrambled eggs to come by which time we had eaten half our EB. To be fair the eggs were perfect, the Parma ham worked great, the hollandaise sauce was lovely and the crusty bread good. Shame about it being lukewarm.
We then asked for butter for our toast and another wait. Why wasn't this served along with the toast?
Staff were nice but we won't hurry back.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Having lived in London for five years and within walking distance of this restaurant, it is just typical that I discovered it just before I emigrated from UK...! This cute cafe offers great value in Chelsea on the King's Rd. The perfect oasis in the city for a tasty brunch and de-briefing on a Sunday morning after a Saturday night out with friends. I have also been for dinner here, the ambiance and fresh, organic ingredients make it an overall treat. And I didn't even mention the cakes.....

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Turned up for a quick breakfast on the recommendation of friends. We awkwardly waited at the front of the restaurant to be seated before being looked at like we were stupid and told we could pick a seat downstairs. Ordered a flat white which seemed to be half water / half milk (what is that even called?) and a full breakfast which I could have made better myself at home. The waitress was quite rude when I said that they'd brought the wrong toast and proceeded to bring me four of the tiniest scraps of the toast I had asked for when she returned. On the upside my boyfriends eggs benedict looked a lot better - so perhaps go for them and skip the big brekkie! The courtyard is also definitely a plus so I recommend sitting there - very cute area to sit and kept nice and warm despite cold / terrible weather outside!