“Amazing.”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: Established over the last decade,Saf has developed a philosophycommitted to providing a healthylifestyle using nutritious plant-based ingredients. With our services and products, weaim to introduce a newsense of well beingto a diverse rangeof customers. Saf is an acronym forSimply Authentic Food,it also means ‘Pure’in Turkish
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My friends organised a birthday dinner for me here as I am vegan. I love how modern the cooking is and different the cocktails are. Exciting place to be.

1  Thank Ali S

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Despite being a meat eater, SAF is a must stop destination for my trips to London. The food is creative, delicious, inspirational and even healthy! I visited yesterday and had their poached pear and ice cream for dessert- one of the most enjoyable dishes I've eaten in a long time. Highly recommended for meat eaters and vegans alike. I only wish they would put on classes or bring out a cook book so I could try to recreate some of their magic at home.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Booked a table here on a Saturday night....what a brilliant vegan restaurant! The food was amazing! Even if you aren't vegan I suggest you try it. I had the dumplings to start which I preferred to the ones they do in Wagamama and Yo Sushi, they had much more flavour. I had the risotto for my main meal and it was the nicest risotto I've ever had! They also do brilliant cocktails, I highly recommend the Saf Sangria. The staff were lovely, so helpful and friendly. Can't fault the place!

2  Thank Natalie R
Reviewed 17 September 2013

What a fabulous restaurant!

My daughter and I had a 2 course meal with a glass of wine on Saturday evening. The food was absolutely delicious. We had the Aubergine stack and the Cashew Cheese for starters and the Messaman Curry and Teriyaki Brochettes for the main course – We could not fault the food or the service.

The young lady who looked after us was very efficient and cheerful and could not do enough for us (I’m only sorry I did not get her name).

I’m so glad we’ve found this gem of a place, we will definitely be returning next time we are in London

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I have have been here a number of times and enjoy the food. However, every time I go back the service gets worse and worse. The staff are rude, obnoxious and clearly have no clue about customer service. If there was anything similar nearby I would never go back to this restaurant.

1  Thank Julia v