“Really good”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Really good”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We had breakfast at the Paul in Kensington every morning of our 10 day trip to London. The food and lattes were great. The staff were super polite and helpful. Thanks!

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Accrington, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“A nice looking store with lower quality products”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

The prices are high and the quality is average. The shop looks nice both outside and in, but it doesn't seem to really be worth what you're paying for it.

1 Thank Hamzah H
Broxbourne, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Terrible customer service and over priced food”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We went to Paul in Knightsbridge today after reading good reviews about the food. Appalled by the service. The lady I spoke to was very sarcastic, rude and blunt. I asked if they could make up a plain cheese baguette for my 3yr old son who can't manage the salami and ham that appeared in most of the selection. She bluntly said no. I asked why and she said 'well I can ask but it will be a no.' Then she got our simple order of cheese and ham baguette, tuna salad baguette and 2 teas wrong FOUR TIMES and was really rude to me each time I corrected her mistake!! After all that and paying £15, the cheese and ham baguette, which was supposed to be toasted, was barely waned through, the tuna baguette wasn't even half filled and the teas were basically water and milk. So, so disappointed. Will definitely not be going back

3 Thank Ayse I
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Smell of cakes amid the smiling staff”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Went inside, ordered at the counter and enjoyed both the sandwich and the medium americano. Didnt see any brushes or brooms or mouse except for a witch's comment right underneath:) staff were polite and smiling. There you go, a nice pleasant experience.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Appalling Service”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

On a rare visit to London we walked past PAUL 's earlier today about 4.30pm. The window enticed us in and my son decided that he'd like a Strawberry tart. We asked if we could buy one and eat it in the patisserie. I was told that if we went through we could order through in the cafe! We walked in and were shown to a table. No menus were given and no order taken. After a while I looked over to a bit of a commotion when I saw what looked like 'a mouse' run across the floor & a member of staff get a broom & pan to brush it up. He failed several times and then gave up. In the meantime 2 more families/couples came in and were given menus and we were finally given ours. Another member of staff walked through to the cafe and took orders from the other 2 tables.
The broom came out again and the 'mouse' was successfully removed by the member of staff that seated us.
We still had not had our order taken!
Another couple came in, sat down were given a menu and their order taken.
A that point having been IGNORED 4 times, we got up and left without ordering anything.
I found the customer service totally appalling and not one of the members of staff in the cafe acknowledged us politely.
What should have been a lovely experience for my son (his late father was called PAUL) & myself, turned in to a disappointing, disgraceful act of customer service at its worst.

Visited August 2013