“Simply the best”

Price range: US$11 - US$27
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lorenzo of Crystal Palace situated near the Crystal Palace Park on SE19’S trendy Westow Hill, Lorenzo has stood its ground since 1985 and has been increasing in popularity over those 30 years. The restaurant is set over three floors, the ground floor, the basement and Capri on the first floor, perfect for parties up to thirty people with a small outdoor roof terrace. Hustle, Bustle and full to the brim, if it’s Neapolitan authenticity you crave, come on down and enjoy our menu!
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My family have been going to lorenzo's for around 10 years I had my Hen night there, Mothers Day Birthdays you name it we have done the lot. And we had not been there for a while but yet today we was made to feel very welcome the service was great and as for the food well they never let you down, just reminded me that We should go back more often. Paula
Simply the best silly not to try

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I first went to Lorenzo's when my daughter was a baby. The staff actually enjoy having children in the restaurant. Lovely place to have a reasonably priced tasty Italian meal. My daughter still insists that their pizza is the best in London and always wants to go there. Their house red wine is lovely and I recommend the garlic bread followed by the pollo milanese with spaghetti - so much food but very tasty. They have 3 floors so if you have a large party you can use another room. Feels very authentically Italian. Will probably be going there with my daughter until she leaves home.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

21 in the upstairs Capri room Great fixed menui choice 14 95 and good service. Really enjoyed it! Bar upstairs and a good choice. No music as requested.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

You can't go wrong really- simple food cooked perfectly. Good service. Just be sure to ask for your pasta on a warm plate!
Best dish: the baby squid with spinach and garlic. DELICIOSO!

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Booked in advance due to the size of our party 26 of us, the waitress was fantastic& everyone enjoyed the meal