Review Highlights
Informative and fun!!

Pub tour through the SoHo district in August of 2019. Harley was the tour guide and fantastic... read more

Reviewed 24 September 2020
dkenney23
Take this tour with Clare

Just have to say that Clare is an excellent tour guide. The pub and music tour was great fun and... read more

Reviewed 18 March 2020
O4712GOdouglash

All reviews pub tour walking tour tour guide soho area great tour funny guy his knowledge london pub an absolute blast highly recommend this tour these guys mulled wine interesting stories pub crawl west end spend an afternoon trafalgar square
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2016

I found these two tours by complete luck and I'm so glad I did! I couldn't recommend these guys any higher. I had the pleasure of Glenn's company on the Christmas Market and Lights Tour and Linton's company on the Soho Legends and Pub Tour. Even though I was the only one on both the tours (after no shows) Glenn and Linton both made the tours very personal, fun and entertaining. I throughly enjoyed myself learning more about the area, Christmas history and traditions while having a good time/conversation/drink with the guys. It was clear both had such passion for what they do and made sure I had a good time.

I had such fun with Glenn and Linton and highly recommend their tours to anyone.

Date of experience: December 2016
Glenn H, Owner at Beard and Bald, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2017

Thanks for your review Ashlea x

Reviewed 28 December 2016

As a huge lover of all things Christmas it was a no brainer that I signed up for this walking tour. Glenn met me outside of the tube exit in Covent Garden and we strolled for an hour past sights that I would never know about on my own. He explained much about the Christmas origin and stories I had never heard…it was truly fascinating and fun to say the least. We then stopped in a pub where Charles Dickens visited and had mulled wine and yummy mince pies. The tour continued and ended by the Thames where Glenn read the wonderful "Twas the Night Before Christmas". They do other tours as well, and I will be taking well advantage of them during my next trip to London. Exceptional and well worth the few pounds.

Date of experience: December 2016

Nice one Tammy! Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

An absolutely wonderful tour. The tour guide showed a great love on the subject of Christmas and London itself. The tour was personable and friendly throughout as well. I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to see London off the tourist track or just London in general.

Thank You Lloyd!

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Linton was a great host for my wife and I on the Royal Tour. It felt like we had a local friend to hang with as we walked about town. He was knowledgeable, fun, and easy going - like a tour guide should be! We ended up being the only guests for the tour, and Linton was completely flexible and willing to adapt to our wishes. They get the little things right, like: guide had an extra umbrella for me, waiting for traffic to pass so we could get a better photo, great restaurant recs, asking how he could help with the rest of our stay, etc... I highly recommend this great experience!

Date of experience: November 2016

Thanks Brad!

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

This is the BEST tour in London! My family and I took The Royal Tour with Linton and he transmitted so much knowledge while making it intertaining. We took awesome pictures and had a wonderful time. I strongly recommend!

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank amarylisq

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again soon.