All reviews the imperial war museum film studio royal suite london apartment wonderful hosts captain's cabin lambeth north tube station london eye breakfast provisions home away from home ray joyce self contained electric stove paul s cathedral minute walk own meals lambeth palace
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

A wonderful place. Will surely go back!
Clean and very nice furnished. The hosts were very kind and the breakfast was good. London is a very nice city unfotunately I was there for work so I wasn't able to see everything I wanted - a good excuse to come back!!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2016

We had six very pleasant nights here while we explored London. Simon and Gayna are ubiquitous hosts but always there if needed. The room is surprisingly large, being the Crows Nest - and there are 49 steps, but the views are really interesting. On arrival, the kitchen is well stocked and food stores are nearby when required. The room is looked after and always restocked with essential items.
The location is first rate. Opposite the Imperial War Museum, with really good grounds for walking/running. Bus stops abound and it is a very pleasant walk down to the Thames and Lambeth Bridge. The local - The Three Stags - has excellent food. Captain Bligh House is an excellent base when staying in London.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Rather than staying in boring hotels, we stay in this fabulous house nearby to all London attractions, with great access to the tube and bus routes. Fantastic hosts and themed rooms with brilliant attention to detail - with a great kitchen area and breakfast provided. Couldn't ask for more.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Near everything you will want to visit, but in a quiet, quaint neighborhood. The corner pub is great for a meal or just a pint. Lovely park across from the house by the Imperial War Museum. Convenient to laundry and shops. Have the experience of living in your own little apartment in London! Why stay in a hotel?

Your hosts are warm and welcoming, but will give you privacy. I cannot recommend more heartily. Just come from a week there and will stay no where else in London.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2016

I arrived earlier than expected and was given a very warm reception. I was in the Film Studio, which I found very comfortable and ideal. I chose the location because it was close to where I was working; but I would certainly return when I next go to London with my family. It's a very nice spot and the place has a very friendly feel to it. Great.

Room tip: I was alone in the Film Studio, which would have also been perfect for a couple.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business