“best breakfast ever!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Transit: Underground: Oxford Circus
Description: Provenance, seasonality and a passion for serving elegant, but simple food is what unites the team at Roux at The Landau restaurant. Trained in and inspired by classic French techniques, we offer a contemporary take on European dishes, in a relaxed, yet stylish setting. The restaurant offers over 500 wines which thanks to Coravin technique are all available by the glass. The restaurant also boasts a cabinet of British and French cheeses and offers seating at newly added centrally located counter.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband booked a night at Langham hotel to celebrate our anniversary and I was pleasantly surprised with breakfast at Roux at the Landau.
Food was a delight, top quality. The restaurant is just beautiful and the atmosphere is so relaxing.
The staff are attentive and highly trained, special metion to the manager Luigi, very nice & charming guy.
The experience is worth every penny!

1  Thank janejoennan
Write a ReviewReviews (1,868)

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was a family special treat which lived up to and surpassed our expectations. We chose the chef's 5 course taster menu, with wine to accompany each course and the service and attention to detail and food and wine were superb. Very well worth a visit.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

If this was my boardroom ( as described by a reviewer) I would be in meetings all day!!! Food, service, atmosphere and people were just fantastic.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We visited for my 30th birthday meal; everything was wonderful - food, service, ambience; I couldn't find fault with any of it. For such exquisite food I thought the price was extremely reasonable - at around £50 per head including wine. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Booked a lunch time to celebrate my husband's birthday. The service was faultless. The food was divine. Such attention to detail. I had informed them of the celebration and the petit fours were delivered on a slate decorated with Happy Birthday. We are already planning when we can treat ourselves again. Thank for making the day such a wonderful experience.