“Excellent Szechuan Restaurant Close to St Pancras”
Review of Snazz Sichuan

Snazz Sichuan
Ranked #14,748 of 22,834 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Euston / Kings Cross /St Pancras
Neighbourhood: Euston / Kings Cross /St Pancras
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Szechuan Restaurant Close to St Pancras”
Reviewed 28 April 2010

I stumbled upon Snazz Sichuan completely by chance on a recent brief overnight visit to London. I had arrived in from Heathrow at mid-day and discovered this delightful, tasty and very affordable restaurant immediately adjacent to the Novotel where I was staying. I had a very good lunch with lots of excellent spicy food. After a long overnight flight from North America, this excellent meal was just what I needed to restore me to health. That said, if I am in this neighborhood again on a subsequent visit to London, I will go out of my way to return!

1 Thank RailwayHobo

Valby, Denmark
“Delightful experience”
Reviewed 17 June 2009

A friend and I decided to try this restaurant after reading a good review in The Independent, and I'm glad we did.

The restaurant is very pleasantly decorated with a nice mixture of chintz and Asian accents, and our waiter was one of the best I've experienced in London.

It's a nice touch to explain a little about the cuisine and some of the customs, but best of all was the delicious menu.

Very nice!

2 Thank MissJibba
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Nicely spicy”
Reviewed 24 January 2009

A wonderful restaurant to try all sorts of sichuan dishes that you'd never normally see in other (cantonese) restaurants. Really tasty and varied dishes for very reasonable prices.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Wonderful Mabotofu and other great spicy dishes... Wanna go again. Thanks, Niall.”
Reviewed 9 January 2009

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very authentic, very good food.”
Reviewed 14 July 2008

Very authentic, very good food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook