Open today: 10:00 - 22:00

from US$32.82
from US$42.10
from US$19.70
More Info
All reviews da vinci room escape room great fun casino room shepherds bush seconds to spare davinci code escape experience fun activity team building escape game explained everything birthday surprise a lot of fun amazing experience clues witchcraft
Reviewed 4 days ago

My two friends and I visited the Escape London in Shepherd’s Bush and honestly it was so much fun! We completed one of the rooms with 15 seconds of the hour given left! Highly recommend for a smaller group of family or friends as I feel quite a big group would be overcrowding! :))

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lasma R, General Manager at Escape London, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are glad to hear you had a fantastic time with Escape London. Its always nice to read the reviews so we can see where we need to improve and where we are doing great.

It is the best thing we can do is to give great experience to our clients and people who work with us are great and they know why they have been hired.

We have 4 different rooms in Shepherds Bush and we can host up to 25 people in one sessions. It would be great if our premises would be bigger. but we work what we have and improve as much we think we need to.

Thank you for your visit and hope to see you soon for another fantastic experience n SHEPHERDS BUSH or SHADWELL.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

My friends and I had fun! Well-thought-out puzzles. We managed to escape with 55 seconds to spare. I definitely recommend it!

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are happy to hear you had a great hour with Escape London.

Well done for choosing The Cabin as it is a bit of challenge.The Cabin is suitable for different age groups and occasions like Hen Do, Birthdays and even Proposals. This game requires lots of communication through team if the is a desire to escape within 1 hour. The Cabin does not really allow you to sit down and relax, because its busy game and there is a lot to do.

If you fancy to go for camping, we have something for you. Lets see if you can escape the woods.

Thank you for your visit and hope to see you soon for another challenge in SHEPHERDS BUSH or SHADWELL.

Reviewed 4 days ago

It was my first experience in an Escape room and it was awesome. We had an hour time to solve 16 puzzles related with Leonardo da Vinci. It is not needed to know much about the character to solve the puzzles. I suggest reading "The Da Vinci code" it will be more than enough to have a general idea of what can awaits you.
We definitely will go again to try at least the "Throne" theme room, we are not really sure about the scary ones.
Definitely an experience that I highly suggest.

Lasma R, General Manager at Escape London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are happy to hear you had a great surprise and we were part of it.

Da Vinci game has been around for 2 years already and its all time favourite game. It is suitable for different age groups and occasions like Birthdays, Hen Do, Anniversaries and even proposals.

Da Vinci game is one of those games where adrenaline is sneaking up very slowly, but last 5 minutes of game it takes all over your brain and body.

Thank you for your visit and hope to see you soon for another great experience in SHEPHERDS BUSH or SHADWELL.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I was very sceptical about arranging this kinda event for my friends, as I had never done one before but boy was I glad I did. It was sooooo much fun and jokes I can't tell you . The Location was easy enough to get too. The Place was clean and staff were really nice too. Can't wait to book another.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us and hopefully not the last one.

Many people feel a bit sceptical from time to time when they are about to try something new, because you do not know what to expect and escape games is one of those entertainments where you do not have available much information before arrival.

Escape games are one of the best entertainments people can do. It brings people together, it gets brain juices flowing, and with communication you can actually complete the game within 1 hour.

We do have really nice people working with us and its great to develop business with people who are interested to do it.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Excellent fun got us all thinking and working together. Would recommend for a great team build. To get your minds working over time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lasma R, General Manager at Escape London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Escape London.

Escape games get your brain juices flowing very quickly. It requires communication between team members, work together on resolving the puzzles and organising teamwork through entire game.

Our games are suitable for different age groups and occasions like Birthdays, Proposals, Anniversaries, family day out. It really works well as a team building activity. It gets the people to work in a team and solve the puzzles.

Thank you for your visit and hope to see you soon for another fun experience with us in SHEPHERDS BUSH or SHADWELL.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Took my son to Escape London, after visiting for a team day. We did the Overthrone room, which I understand is the easiest of the rooms they have across their two locations. It was so much fun and lots of surprises. Not scary at all for my 8 year old son - just thrilling. And so close to Westfield that we stopped there afterwards for a bite to eat. Would recommend this as something to do with families, work and friends. I've even booked again since finding a Groupon Coupon.

1  Thank Trail65960738781
Lasma R, General Manager at Escape London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your very nice and positive feedback.

We are happy to hear that you had a successful date and brilliant experience with Escape London.

The Over Throne is a slightly easier game than other ones. It is definitely suitable for kids and teens and even adults. Game has a really beautiful decorations and fine details.

Yes, we believe that location is very important and we have a great spot.

Thank you for your visit and hope to see you soon for another brilliant experience.

Thank You!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My sisters and I went on 02/11/18 and played the Wizarding World Room. It was amazing. Loved it so much.
The room is decorated in such a gorgeously brilliant way and the staff are soooo nice and make you feel very welcome.
With a little help from the staff we escaped. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something different. And I’d love to go again. Thank you Escape London

1  Thank ms_fatima2005

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are pleased to hear you had a brilliant time with Escape London.

Witchcraft and Wizardry room is 1 year old and we have been improving and making to look even better when we opened first. It has a beautiful decorations and very fine details.

This game is suitable for different age groups and occasions and if you fancy a little bit of magic in your life, Shadwell venue has something different for you.

The Shadwell team is great and we can really trust them.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked the Da Vinci Escape room for myself, a friend and our two 14 year old sons. It was easy to find - 10min walk from Westfield Shopping Centre. It was very well organised, clean and new looking (compared to others I have been to) and the staff were really helpful and friendly. The actual experience was brilliant - a mix between tricky to solve and then suddenly it clicks what you need to do. There is a tv screen in the room and clues can be given to you if you are struggling. We finished with 7 seconds to spare and so were elated to have finished. The boys loved it and would do another one again.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are happy to hear you had a brilliant activity with Escape London.

Da Vinci is all time favourite game. The location really helps and its easy accessible. The transport links are great and there is Westfields Shopping centre lose by too.

Da Vinci game is one of those games where brain juices start to move faster and faster by resolving every puzzle and adrenaline rush creeps up 5 min before escape. This game is suitable for different age groups and occasions like Birthdays, Hen Does and it works perfectly well as a team building event.

The team we have is the team we want. We learn together, improve the games together and try to make the most out of it.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a great time here, staff are friendly and helpful. We did the da Vinci room, which was medium difficulty but lots of fun, great challenge. I would definitely visit again for another escape room!

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are happy to hear you had a great time with us.

The team we have in Shepherds Bush is great and trustworthy.

Da Vinci game all time favourite one and its very good difficulty game for people who have not played any games before or only just have started escape game journey. Escape games are great brain teaser and bonding time.

Thank you for our visit and hope to see you soon for another great game in SHEPHERDS BUSH or SHADWELL.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was a great way to do something different and enjoyable with a group of friends. The location was relaxed, tidy, friendly. Will return.