“Good Service”

Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Euston / Kings Cross /St Pancras
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Great service! attentive to customers.

Ask me if I am okay with the food as he noticed I am eating very 'slowly'. Actual reason is I don't really know how to eat an entire fish.

Replace my drink when he knows that some things from another table got spill over my glass.

Noticed he give a glass of water to the customer next to me when the guest start choking.

2  Thank hllua

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Staying in the neighbour, we walked in and waited ten minutes on a Friday night, not bad! Restaurant is always busy, but not overly noisy. Service was good, manager very accommodating. Great menu selections, decent portions, and you can easily share dishes. Prices reasonable, about $20 - 25 GBP per person including desert. 10% service tip built in to bill for 4 or more people. Lasagne and risotto with seafood very good. Lots of locals eating here so you know this place is well liked. Have a peek at the desert menu, lots to choose from!

2  Thank Challenger01
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This Italian restuarant is very close to Kings Cross station and much cheaper than eating on the station concourse. The menu is varied and reasonably priced. The service was OK although not over friendly which is what you normally get in Italian restaurants. My wife and I had the garlic bread pizza as a starter which was then followed by one of the best lasagnes either of us have ever tasted. Pretty good value. The drinks are expensive though. Will go back again.

1  Thank ImmigrantTyke
Reviewed 31 May 2014

While our party of four enjoyed the food, the service was terrible. We each ate a pizza and had different desserts, all of which were good and came out quickly once our orders were taken. However, we had a difficult time getting any of the staff to acknowledge us throughout the entire meal. Several tables around us (who arrived after us) received much faster, more attentive service. I'm not if that was because they were local customers or what.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

This little Italian place offers excellent value for money. My niece, her friend and I dined for under 50 pounds including half a litre of very decent house red wine.