All reviews breakfast was included clean rooms canary wharf shower room bed was comfortable cereal stratford pubs
Reviewed 15 June 2018

So I stayed here on 14.06.2018. I walk up the the big black front door and with 2 buzzers in it was hard to tell which one worked as they both looked broke. I pressed both of them anyway. 5 minutes later someone answered and i was bought inot the reception. The smell of damp ( i think) hits you quite badly. Not sure if the walls or the crapets tbh?
I went to my room 201 and i entered. I was like OMG. It was very tiny and yes it had a double bed of which i was only just about able to get around the sides.
Now beear in mind this is a hot sunny day and has been 25c all day and the curtains were closed....i went to open them to reveal no window, well there was but about 3ftx1ft and was way above my heigtht of 6ft to reach them.
All i wanted after a busy day was to chil and this felt like a prison room ( not that i have been in one by the way ) I felt I just had to go out and stay out as late as possible to avoid this depressing room. Dont get me wrong it was clean and the bed was spot on really comfortable.
Food and drinks you need to walk about a mile towards Mile End I went to the Greedy Cow pub which was brilliant tbh really liked it there with spot on service.I left the pub at 1030pm to head back to the hotel.
Had a shower which was good and powerful and lots of hot water. I then tried to go to sleep - OMG not a chance. There must be some serious crime there going on every day there as all i heard was sirens from 11pm until 2pm ( not helped by the fact the police station is across the road which i didnt know about)
Eventually when i did drift off to sleep i was woke again. By planes. At 0530am. The hotel sits under the flight path for London City airport and when a plane isnt coming over then you are being disturbed by the tube underneath you :(
I had a business meeting today and i felt shattered after this experience not helped by a 2 hour drive back home. I really wouldnt bother with this place unless its for something quick that doesnt drain you.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank thesludge
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

A convenient place near the center in a quiet neighborhood.
Nice rooms; The one with the bathroom also quite large.
Definitely competitive prices to be in London.
Clean rooms and freedom of movement make it very interesting.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

When booking our one night stay at this hotel I reviewed the hotel and looked at pictures however after staying here and can only say the pictures used must have been from when the hotel first opened our room was on the top floor no lift and accessible by going out of one building and up the fire escape of another and then another 3 flights of stairs the room was in extremely poor condition holes on the walls and dirty.for the price paid of nearly £73 for one night with no breakfast I felt was daylight robbery when I went to book in and asked about parking I was told I couldn't park where I was told to go and find somewhere to park and then come back and check in no help whatsoever can honestly say would never stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Reg R
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on a business trip we had our own flat which was OK apart from the door hanging off the cupboard and the shower was hopeless it kept going hot and cold and only trickled out when we arrived we were told that someone would help us with our cases but on returning to the hotel only one had been taken up my son had to take the other up if he had not been there to help we would have found it really difficult as there was 83 stairs to our room most of them outside on a fire escape I asked what time breakfast was and was told we had the flat we should make our own I was in shock I asked what it was I was paying for he then said it was downstairs but we would have to do it ourselves we went one day had cereal and a coffee and I even washed our dishes up it was a business trip and was paid for by work had I paid it I would have kicked off more we only booked to stay there as it's close to were my son lives but we will definitely not be staying there again no way to run a hotel at all.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Very small room but at least clean for the London standard.
Me and my sister had some troubles to fit together in the room..and the bathroom was even worst. However for the price it was a good deal and if you need just a place to sleep it does the job.

Date of stay: November 2017