“Overpriced and run by a spoilt little brat”
Review of Mahiki

Mahiki
Reserve with OpenTable
Mahiki is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16,896 of 24,254 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$14 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Nice venue and bar/table staff also good. However, we left the club unimpressed after the owner turned up at the end of the night and started mouthing off at customers and pushed passed us as he strutted around. A customer told him that he must be running the place for daddy and he was probably right - clearly didn't get the job on merit. Shame, we'd been meaning to go for ages but the bad reputation it has for attracting superficial types was confirmed. Avoid.

7  Thank Sam J

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We went there for dinner after a days shopping. We had seen the menu and were just hoping for a pizza and a cocktail before heading back to our hotel. They had no menus! Then some menus had been printed... Yes printed A4 bits of white paper with various items on. No pizzas, so we asked about the pizzas, no the 'chef' wasn't doing pizzas today. We ordered sliders, chicken, beef and veggie sliders. They took ages and looked nice, most were edible, the veggie ones were disgusting I've never tasted anything so awful! I just ate the bread! Cocktails were ok nothing special and didn't come out presented like they were on the menu, also a massive chip in the glass. We asked for the bill there was a £12 service charge! We just paid and left. The toilets were very tacky and smelt gross.
We did have a laugh about how appalling was.
I don't understand why anyone goes there!

4  Thank Chump77
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

This club is beautiful shame about the door staff. I've never come across a door team that is so arrogant and rude in my whole life.
We were a group of 18 girls on a night out for a birthday. We had vip and the rude door man told us to get behind the roped off area. One of my friends made a passing comment to another friend about his aggressive tone. When they came to letting us through he made a point of shutting the rope off to her and stating this isn't the club for her after we all had walked in.
He told her to go try somewhere eles as this club didn't want her in there. We all kicked up a fuss and he eventually let her in.
It's such a shame as the club is beautiful and bar staff were amazing making some of the most visually impressing cocktails. Music was brilliant. But the door man ruined the whole night.

3  Thank Nikkinoona09
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Having been invited to a private function, the drinks and canopies were laid on throughout the night, yet even after the tab ran out, I would gladly by drinks as the cocktails were absolutely fabulous. The events was fantastic, the staff were very welcoming and an all round great evening.

One of my favourite bars in London.

2  Thank Pash33
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I don't really know how to explain this place. Queue for ages, empty inside. Can't get a table as everything is reserved. Cheap decor and overly expensive drinks, much better places in London. A celeb haunt and I have no idea why. Go somewhere else or be ripped off.

3  Thank Jenny R