“two burgers for £10 deal”

Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Ranked #3,754 of 23,677 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Serving up gourmet burgers in the UK since 2001. Offering a variety of delicious burgers, homemade sauces and seriously good milkshakes.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

v v v good, had two bacon avocado burgers, and a orio milkshake..... am printing out another voucher to go again

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My Partner and I visited GBK after a stroll around Covent garden, it is ideally situated just a few streets off the main square.

We both had delicious burgers - Milkshakes are a must, I had the Banana one and it was delicious!

We got sides to share of Coleslaw and skinny fries. Coleslaw was disappointing very soggy and the fries certainly are on the skinny side!

Service was quick and staff all friendly. Would definitely return again if in the area (just wouldn't order the Coleslaw!)

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Was expecting good burgers, what with it being in the name and all, have to say I was not dissapointed. Cooked just right and arrived very quickly. Service was quite good too.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stumbled across this place during our short stay in London. Our whole order was delicious. We had the 6oz classic beef, 6oz kiwi burger, fried chicken burger and rosemary fries. The meal itself was faultless. What I wasn't impressed with was the price. For the size of the burger it was well overpriced. I would advise anyone to go during their lunch time specials and grab the burger and sides combo. Service-great, seating-a little tight.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I waited so long to try GBK! I had looked at their menu before but had failed to see the 'ask us for our gluten free menu'. I was expecting to go in for a salad (which would have been find as their salads are delicious), but then I saw they had gluten free buns and I couldn't resist. Firstly, the gluten free buns are delicious, soft, spongy and not dry at all. I had the chicken, cranberry and camembert burger which completely blew my mind it was so good. I also tried their chunky cut fries (gluten free but cooked in oil with gluten containing products) which were really good (and their truffle mayo sauce... yum!)
My partner had a Kiwi Burger which he said was really good, although he also had a gluten free bun (despite not being coeliac) and he wasn't a big fan of the bun, but he did say he liked how since it was much softer than normal buns the sauces mix with the bread better and the bread almost absorbs the taste of the sauce. He said the sweet potato fries were delicious too (though absolutely not gluten free).
Overall i'm mega super duper impressed with GBK. It's a bit on the higher side but I guess it's more restaurant than fast food. I'll definitely be back though, so much more to try on that menu!