Its easy to miss this place down a little alley way, but unfortunately, we found it! Our group of 4 were seated upstairs & the waitress was initially attentive. I ordered a bottle of wine & she brought out a 3/4 full one in a cheaper brand. She didn't even see (or did she?) that it was already opened till I pointed it out. We asked for time before taking the order but no sooner had she walked away, was she back for the order.
- Entrée platter & duck very good
- Steak salad tasty & good serving size
- Warm & comfy seating
- Entire meal was rushed, to the point the waitress started clearing while others at table still eating. I even has to ask for my plate back, which still had food on & I hadn't finished.
- Not enough pancakes to finish duck & pancakes all stuck together & tore. Had to pay for more & even another 6 wasn't enough to finish the duck.
- Waitress keen to add extras. She suggested prawn crackers, but never mentioned they were already included in the platter we had ordered. Wouldn't have bothered paying for a bowl full it I'd known
- Main was waiting on a tray while we were still having entrée
- Massaman & green curry only mediocre in flavour & small serving size
- Steak in salad dry & noodles greasy & bland
There were still empty tables around us, so I don't know what the rush was. We sat finishing the wine, but the waitress kept hovering & removing what she could from the table. We would have stayed for dessert or more drinks if we didn't feel forced out.
We gave the waitress the money & she stood there scrutinising the money against the bill, before finally leaving, but kept looking at the money, then back at us, then the money. I wont be going back again & wouldn't recommend it.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.