“Wouldn't waste my time going here again”

New Asian Tandoori Centre
Ranked #16,017 of 24,268 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Canteen style dining, which i wouldn't mind if the tables were actually clean.
Arrived and asked by the miserable waiter to sit at a table full of dishes and food scattered across the table, despite most of the restaurant being empty.
Asked for a high chair for a baby, was given one, however the strap was a DIY broken strap which meant no child, unless they are obese, will be secure in it. No clips for any adjusting, just a ridiculous knot. Baby changing facilities left a lot to be desired!!! I wouldn't want to use them, let alone change a baby.
Was painstaking to get our order taken. food arrived, and was actually really nice, in comparison to the service and the reception we received.
asked for my bill which i was prompty given, i left my card on the tray and had to wait 10 mins to get our "charming" waiter to take the card, while my sister took her baby to the car as our parking was running out. Told it's cash only. no signs at the entrance of the door, no signs on the menu to say it's cash only and no mention verbally either. I had no cash, was told to go to the cashpoint. Did this and came back to the restaurant and i wish i hadn't. I wish i had just left, because the waiter was just so rude upon my return. I used to go to this restaurant a lot and haven't been for a while, which is why we made the visit. Customer service says a lot about a place and i wouldn't spend my money here again. Food was good, service was terrible and that definetely left a sour taste in my mouth. Shame really. But i i don't see the point of spending my hard earnt money and being disrespected for absolutely no reason.

2  Thank Sunita J

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The restaurant is centrally located and has a great reputation for food - hence the visit. The restaurant table are organised like school dinners in rows of 3 and v hard to get buggy/old people /fat people in and out.
My table was full of previous peoples dining utensils and the table edges were not wiped cleaned, hence my white blouse picked up all the remainders of the previous diners. V unclean and i nearly slipped in broken glass pieces under my foot! v glad i hadn't come with old people or babies as there were shattering all over the place.
Made me difficult to enjoy the food experience as was worried about glass shrapnel and dirty tables.
We had a window table but it was covered in a frosted matt tape - therefore no view!

2  Thank Charmers2013
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I visited this restaurant on a Sunday evening with family and was impressed with the high standard of food that we all ate. Would have given this an excellent rating if all of the menu items that we ordered had been available. None the less the food tasted home cooked and was excellent value for money, Would recommend without hesitation.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The food was disappointing and portions were extremely small. Facilities left a lot to be desired. The food was of such poor quality it could easily have been prepared using supermarket spices.

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Went recently for a visit back to a Southall legend.
The service is top notch with keen but not pushy waiting staff.
The front of house operation is slick and the menu looks good! Unfortunately the food leaves a lot to be desired!
Ordered Paneer sizzler and Chicken Tikka. Whilst the chicken was mediocre the paneer was tasteless and a real let down!
If your in Southall their is far better places you could visit!